“Lunch stop, very nice”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Good lunch started with nice hostess and waitress who brought chips and a raspberry tea fast and then let me scan the menu. I had a dish with seafood on whole grain mostaccioli, very good. I wanted to check my email while I waited and they have a good wireless connection. The atmosphere is dim lighting and fairly bland, so comfortable but not special.

There are newer reviews for Los Banditos

Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

Los is always really good. I don't think I've ever been disappointed. The shredded beef nachos are the best!!!!! I love the place based on those alone, but the atmosphere sets the ton. Don't trust my review? Drive past the place I don't think I've ever seen the parking lot empty.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

We have been going to Los Banditos for years and thought it was about time to give them a review. The staff has always been friendly, the food is consistently delicious and hot, the menu is varied but we usually order our favorites, a combo plate for my husband and fajitias for me. The Margaritas are dependably consistent--you always know you're going to get a good one that is just like the last time you had one here. The service is excellent--efficient, attentive, friendly without being annoying. The decor is interesting and the lighting is just right. The bar is very dark, but I enjoy the intimacy created by the dim lighting. We go to Los Banditos several times a year-- it is by far our favorite Mexican food restaurant.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

Food was good, but atmosphere was bad. Loud music playing from the kitchen interfered with music from the bar. Waitress kept yelling at kitchen staff to turn music down, but kitchen staff just laughed at her. Musty/moldy smell throughout restaurant was unappetizing and made us envision unsanitary conditions. Not going there again...no matter how good the food is.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

The food just isn't as authentic as expected. Margarita's are terrible. I'd rather go to a hole in the wall Mexican place....

1  Thank ALEXANDRIA B