“Not the Wally's it used to be”

Wally's Spot Supper Club
Ranked #63 of 469 Restaurants in Green Bay
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Green Bay, WI
“Not the Wally's it used to be”
Reviewed January 14, 2012

I went to the Spot on a friday night with a friend. The restaurant wasn't busy, just casually busy. Our waitress came and took our order and we told her we were going to finish our drinks then sit down and have our soup and salad. Well she put in our order immediately so our meal was out before we got our salad, and she forgot our soup all together, which was the french onion with the cheese so there was an extra cost. My friend ordered the walleye and we had to send it back it was very dry like it was sitting under heat lamp for a long time. I had the prime rib, which is usually delicious, but it wasn't seasoned like it usually is. This was just a bad meal, bad service all around.

• Visited January 2012
2 Thank lisastetz

minnesota
“Maybe we went on a bad night. A really bad night. I would not go back.”
Reviewed November 26, 2011

I made reservations for 6:00. Wally's wasn't even half full. It took them over an hour to serve us. That was a LONG wait. They screwed up badly on one of our 5 orders. My perch was excellent. My tartar sauce was disgusting. Just had a bad taste to it. The cole slaw was the vinegary kind, not the creamy kind, and therefore not good to eat with fish. Refills are Not Free on soda pop. They do not break down your bill; i.e. you can't see what they charged for drinks etc. The waitress over charged me by 11$ on the food. She may have overcharged me on the drinks as well but I have no way of knowing. Salad bar was ok. Free cheese and crackers by the bar. My Whiskey Old Fashioned Sweet was outstanding. Bloody mary was ok. Sadly they do not have tap beer, so no schnitte with your bloody. I am still looking for a good Supper Club in Green Bay. Wally's was disappointing.

• Visited November 2011
2 Thank billyg1065
Denmark, Wisconsin
“great soup”
Reviewed November 3, 2011

every thing was wonderful the nite we dine in at wallys-- I sure would like the receipe for the chicken soup. for my use only.

• Visited October 2011
Green Bay
“Good place to eat!”
Reviewed September 2, 2011

Wife and I have gone here several times and never been disappointed. Every time the food comes out perfect. The prices are a little high but you get what you pay for. We recommend this place to all our friends.

• Visited September 2011
Madison, Wi
“Excellent Food & Great 70's Atmosphere”
Reviewed October 6, 2010

Decided to try Wally's on a whim since we were staying downtown for the Packer game and didn't want to drive to the other side of town to eat. Wish we found this place sooner, because we will now be eating here after every future Packer game!! If you want 5 types of greens at the salad bar or fusion cuisine, then this is not the place for you. But, if you want an old-school supper club after watching our old-school team win, then this is your kind of place. The food and service are excellent, as is the "pricey" $11.95 Sunday buffet.

2 Thank LaneyV