“Glad I went with my friend's recommendation!”

Prime Quarter Steak House
Ranked #28 of 482 Restaurants in Green Bay
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 6, 2014

Very nice restaurant, fun place to meet people while sipping a glass of wine and grilling your steak to perfection. Found an Excellent cut of filet mignon, seasoned it with Montreal and garlic just like I do back home, and wow was it ever delicious! Salad and dessert were above average, grilled toast and baked potato were great, but did I mention the steak? I suggest going on Sat night like I did just after the crowd, I got fantastic service.

Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

Cook your own steak ($2 for chef to cook for you) or seafood with about 8 choices of meats. 2 charcoal grill pits with butter, seasonings and lots of bread for toasting on the fire. Nice for groups to chat while cooking. Salad bar fresh with ice cold chilled plates. Baked potatoes that can be eaten as is or recommended to open, fill with cheese, bacon and onions, rewrap and place on the fire - yum! Recommended for the cooler days when the summer backyard barbecue is many months off.

Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

I love this place! Go there every time I get up to Green Bay (I live in Chicago). Never disappointed. Great salad bar, tender meat, great atmosphere, great value.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

This place was a favorite of mine 15 years ago before I moved away from WI. Although the decor hasn't changed at all (needs an update!) I was very pleased with my recent visit. The steaks are really cheap for the quality and size of the portion. And the service was great. If you want yo experience the Upper Midwest at its carnivore best go here!

Reviewed December 19, 2013 via mobile

What an awsome idea. This is a grill your own steak house. You walk up to a 2 door cooler that has about 15 different cuts of steak. You pick the one you want and head over to one of the huge charcoal grills and cook your steak. The waitress we had was very attentive and made sure we had drinks at the grill. After your steak is ready you head over to the salad and potato bar to complete your meal.

2  Thank chipguy98

Been to Prime Quarter Steak House? Share your experiences!