“Great Thai Food!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I ordered the "Tiger Cry"--Extra Hot! Seared sirloin with a dipping sauce and a cold cabbage salad with rice. It sounds like simple food, and it is, but that doesn't mean "average". The steak was excellent and the sauce punguent, hot and flavorful. The cool salad and mild rice cut the heat and gave balance.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

This place is wonderful! The atmosphere is so inviting, and relaxed. The food is great and is in large portions, be prepared to ask for a "to go tray" Very appealing, hot, and fresh. I did not want to leave I felt so relaxed being there.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

Oh my goodness, I can't say enough about the food. Our party of six adults and two children dined Saturday evening. I ordered Phad See Eiw (not spicy), which was superb ... perfectly seasoned, perfectly prepared - just so scrumptious. Others in our party ordered Phad Thai, Cashew Chicken, Mussaman Curry. Every single person raved about the food, inclucing the appetizers - vegetable spring rolls. The hot tea I ordered was just the right temperature. Two ordered coffee, which was only luke warm, but after mentioning it to our server, a fresh pot was prepared and was very good.
The atmosphere was lovely ... low lighting and hushed tones. Seating was immediate and food was brought out after only a reasonable wait.
Dinner entree prices ranged from $11.95 to $18.95, so this was not inexpensive dining. But portions were very large and we all had leftovers to bring home.
Location is near downtown, so we thought parking might be a problem, but it turns out there's a big parking lot adjacent to the building, with free parking.
One word of advice - there is no children's menu whatsoever, so if your children don't eat rice or vegetables, you shouldn't bring them here.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

the food is staler, the prices are higher, and the restroom is smelly. the carpet is dirty, you can tell management is letting the place go, it's getting run down, and our waitress was about 19 years old and had been there 5 days. too bad

1  Thank eschuber
Reviewed April 25, 2012

Terrible. Was excited for the panange curry. So disappointed. The curry was terrible. Asked for it mild and it came spicy hot and was as runny as water

I took a big drink from my glass of water and my son asked what was in the glass. It was the biggest centipede I have ever seen in my life. Two inches long with all the legs. It was HUGE

They comped my dinner but I am scarred for life. So close to throwing up right there.

1  Thank KpsGreenBay