“Consistent, clean, values sit-down service”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #244 of 486 Restaurants in Green Bay
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Applebee’s is in Green Bay at the intersection of Oneida Screen and Hansen Road. This is a casual chain restaurant, jeans or shorts are fine. They have a full bar and menu.

We found the service prompt and curious, the restaurant clean and prices reasonable for a sit down type restaurant chain.

Applebee’s is a reasonable choice for franchise consistency, quality above fast food and reasonable prices.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

It was different and delicious and reasonable. Also had several choices for allergy menu. The staff was friendly and helpful too.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

I used to love Applebee's. I liked the food, the atmosphere, all of it. Not after my latest visit.

We had some gift cards to Applebee's so my 13-year old daughter and I decided to try it after a day of shopping.

I asked for a frozen Strawberry Lemonade. The waitress returned to tell me that they were out of strawberries. On a Saturday at lunch time? Really? Several other people around me ordered the same thing and got the same response. What would it take to go to Sam's Club and buy a few pounds, for the cost of the drinks I would think it would not be that much. I settled for water.

The waitress was not very friendly, especially after I went for water. She never offered to refill my water or see if I wanted to switch to something else. She of course filled my daughter's mango drink. No money in water so why bother?

The food was not that good. It boardered on lukewarm. We got there just as the weekend lunch rush was starting so I am not sure why it was not piping hot. My daughter had the fish and chips which she felt was a little on greasy side. The cole slaw was the worst I have ever tasted. It was like they just took some cole slaw mix from the bag and dumped it in the black serving dish. I had the cheeseburger and it was lukewarm and just okay.

Because our gift cards were for a sizable amount and we could see we would not want to come back we decided to share a desert. The waitress served it with the enormous spoons, not the little ones you find rolled up in the napkin. Why? Do I look like I needed an extra large spoon?

When she brought the check she practically asked us to pay up and leave right away. She handed me the portfolio and then said she would be right back to pick it up. We had not even finished dessert! There was no waiting for a table so I do not know what her deal was. Either way, I hope she got the message when I did not leave her a tip!

Normally, we have a great experince at Applebee's but I guess when you only order water instead of an expensive drink, you get treated like a second class citizen. Sorry Applebee's but I'm taking my money down the road to Red Robin. Yum!!!

1  Thank Armywife97
Reviewed April 23, 2013 via mobile

I have not been to an Applebees for many years. This was a pleasant surprise. One of my associates wanted to do lunch here. The food was good well priced, and we felt it was a really good value.

Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

When in town late night we stop by Applebee's because they're open. Half price appetizers late night are always good and cheap. They have good desserts as well. On previous occasions we have eaten regular meals at this particular store and decided only to do appetizers in the future. Our last visit the waiter kept disappearing to spoke apparently. He would come back and smell badly of smoke. As he gave us our bill he talked of a survey and said if he "wowed" us we could let them know. The only thing that wowed us was he audicity that he thought he could have possibly wowed anyone. We'll go back for cheap late night food.