“Good business lunch”

Applebee's
Ranked #273 of 474 Restaurants in Green Bay
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 23, 2013 via mobile

I have not been to an Applebees for many years. This was a pleasant surprise. One of my associates wanted to do lunch here. The food was good well priced, and we felt it was a really good value.

There are newer reviews for Applebee's

Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

When in town late night we stop by Applebee's because they're open. Half price appetizers late night are always good and cheap. They have good desserts as well. On previous occasions we have eaten regular meals at this particular store and decided only to do appetizers in the future. Our last visit the waiter kept disappearing to spoke apparently. He would come back and smell badly of smoke. As he gave us our bill he talked of a survey and said if he "wowed" us we could let them know. The only thing that wowed us was he audicity that he thought he could have possibly wowed anyone. We'll go back for cheap late night food.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

I was staying in the Holiday inn over the road from Applebee's, So we visited it a few times, great food and drink and all well priced. they even have a pub quiz on during the week. The place was packed out, but the service and level of food was the same as when its quiet.. 10 out of 10... Had to leave the pub quiz early due to the fact we could answer many questions. So did the honourable thing, paid and left !! would highly recommend Applebee's for value and quality..

Reviewed March 12, 2013

Many people love to rip on Applebee's. I never had a problem with Applebee's and in most cases enjoy their food.
A good restaurant to bring your family with children.
They always have a good menu selection.
9 out of 10 visits their staff is great.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

I was traveling for business and stopped to get a to go order after a long drive then wanted to eat back in my hotel room. I got back to my hotel room and noticed no silverware or napkins. This was really frustrating due to being in a hotel room. Attention to detail must not be this Applebee's location's strong suit.