“not as good as it used to be”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #309 of 467 Restaurants in Green Bay
Cuisines: American
Denmark
“not as good as it used to be”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

I have been visiting this place for years. But, over the last year everytime I go there I regret it. Our food never seems to come out the way we ordered it. One steak med well done came out raw. It was barely warm on the outside. The apple sangia I oredered because they recommended it was not good at all, tasted like bad koolaid with a little alcohol in it. I am sorry this is not a better review, I used to like this place.
Also, we were so cold we had to keep our coats on to eat

• Visited April 2013

Kewaunee, Wisconsin, United States
“I'd rather not eat, than eat here.”
Reviewed March 1, 2012

I ate at the Applebees on E. Mason in Green Bay. My wife and I agreed that we would not eat there again even if the food was free. We started with a margarita, it was disgusting. Our food was awful. She had cheese pasta with a red sauce. We could not eat it. I had a burger, it was awful, I ate a few bites, YUCK. Four different servers came to our table, they seemed clueless. The dining room was dirty and very loud. I will never set foot in that place again.

Visited May 2011
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Low Quality for high prices!”
Reviewed July 13, 2011

The kids meals are way too expensive for what you get. A small bowl of Kraft Mac and Cheese is $5 with no sides included. The corn dog is $4 and it's just one smaller corn dog. They are the same corn dogs you can by at Sam's club. The waitor never gave us the kids drinks that are supposed to be included in the meal.The chicken salad I ordered had pre made chicken that was over seasoned and most likely microwaved and layed over the lettuce. The dressing was awful so I didn't eat it. One credit to them is they didn't charge me for the salad. Will never return. McDonald's salads are way better. There are too many other good restaurants that are way better priced for what you get.

• Visited July 2011
Wisconsin
“You are kidding right??”
Reviewed October 7, 2009

I had a coupon for 4 free entrees. I really don't like Applebees, but since it was free I thought I would give it a try again. The place was empty-always a bad sign. I ate here with another couple , and 4 children. My waitress never told me the drink specials. I overheard another waitress tell another table them, so I asked my waitress why she didn't tell us the specials, and she kind of shrugged it off. But she was sure to tell us about the 5.00 coupon book we could purchase. Anyway after the greasy unmemorable dinner, the waitress brings our bill over and tells us that since we have a party of 8, they add a service fee. Shouldn't this be told before the meal?? I didn't realize that 2 couples with 4 kids under the age of 6 needed to pay something so stupid. So I get my bill. It was 35.00 for 4 drinks .The service fee?? 4.00 on my bill and 4.00 on my friends bill- so 8.00 service fee?? What a joke! Never again Apple bees!! Also a side note, I was going to eat at the one on Oneida St. but my friends told me it has been shut down by the health department twice for being so dirty.

Green Bay, Wisconsin