“One of our favorites”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Good for: Large groups
Reviewed August 11, 2014

This is one of our favorite restaurants. We always order a pasta dish with the unlimited salad and breadsticks and it's always a winner. The restaurant can get quite busy on evenings and waiting times may run 20-30 minutes. We usually get a nice server, they refill the sodas, salad and breadsticks in a timely manner. We only had one bad incident where the waitress wanted to know if we needed boxes and we barely had started our meal. I told her eventually we would and she came back with boxes, we were still eating our food and my kids felt intimidated and rushed.

1  Thank EuroGem
Olive Garden S, Guest Relations Manager at Olive Garden, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2014

Hi EuroGem - We are sorry to learn this visit did not mimic the positive ones you expressed having at this location. The importance of guest focused service is going to be stressed with our team in the hopes of preventing a recurrence. Would you please email us at ogsocial@olivegarden.com so that we can try to make up for the disappointment? We look forward to speaking with you.

There are newer reviews for Olive Garden

Reviewed August 11, 2014

We arrived at about 12:15 and got seated right away. I ordered the all you can eat soup and salad and I can't think of a single complaint. Our waitress made sure everything was always full and kept the bread sticks coming.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

My daughter wanted to go for her birthday. The kids seem to love this place because of the bread sticks (bread sticks with butter and what I believe to be garlic salt). I had the mushroom ravioli which was ok. Kids menu is nice and it allows young people to eat not the same ol' thing as most kids menus. I thought there was an odd smell in the restaurant. It should smell like garlic and Italian flavors but it smelt like I was in a damp basement.

Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

My party of 2 was seated quickly - our server was attentive maybe a bit over attentive. Food was decent and nothing spectacular by any means. Bow tie dessert was very yummy . House wine is average.

Reviewed May 15, 2014

Standard Olive Garden location. Had the unlimited soup, salad and breadsticks for lunch. Service was good as the restaurant had just opened for the day and was not too busy. $6.95 is a great price for what you get.