“Love the breadsticks”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Good for: Large groups
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Olive Garden is one of my favorites! The soup and salad lunch is SO good and a great value. I recommend Olive Garden to anyone any day!

Reviewed April 14, 2013

Always nice, always clean, always consistent with their food. Always adding new selections. Love their wines!

1  Thank Susanne444
Reviewed March 12, 2013

The best time to visit is a little earlier than a typical supper time and not during a home Packer weekend. The wait can at those times be quite long.
The wine sample is always appreciated. We usually order a main entree each with the salad. It makes it really worth it if they have the 2 for $25 special. I manage to fill up on the salad and take my entree home with me. The salad is very good and the fresh grated cheese makes it even better.

Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

The service was fabulous. Our server was AMAZING. The salad is soo good and my pasta was great. A lot of food for the price.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

Good Italian food, served in a chain style atmosphere. I eat here occasionally, because my son enjoys it, but personally I prefer a non-chain place, with truly authentic Italian food.

Don't get me wrong. The food is good. The prices very reasonable. I'm never dissatisfied when I eat there. But it is not my first choice for Italian.