“Always a great visit”

Olive Garden
Ranked #34 of 465 Restaurants in Green Bay
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Always a great visit”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

My wife and I enjoy Olive Garden about once every two weeks. She really loves the salad and breadsticks and sometimes orders her meal just to take it home for 2-3 meals in the folllowing days..;-)) I am not normally a wine drinker, but they always ask if we want to try the daily wine selection. I have found a few new wines that I enjoy now! The food is always great.. and I rarely can finish the large meals. Service is always good and friendly.

• Visited September 2012

lilly pa
“olive garden”
Reviewed September 1, 2012

picked up soup and salad to go easy in/out. ready when I got there.Practically across the street from the Fairfiled inn

Visited August 2012
Manistique
“Great waitress”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

I've been to this Olive Garden several times in the past years but just went last week with my daughter in law and two grandchildren. The food has always been good- especially the soup, salad and breadsticks. This time, our waitress was great. She was very attentive, friendly and made an extra effort with the grandchildren. (I wish I remembered her name) I will definitely go back the next time I'm in Green Bay.

• Visited August 2012
Michigan
“Always a favorite stop!”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Always a favorite stop in Green Bay..love the endless salad and bread stick bowl, and their spinach artichoke dip is amazing! They also offer wine samples which is a perk :) We usually prepare for a lengthy wait if dining in on a Friday or Saturday evening, but it's worth the wait!

Visited June 2012
De Pere
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food and staff!”
Reviewed May 3, 2012

Always good food and staff is almost always very friendly! Biggest downfall is wait time to sit down during somewhat peak hours.

• Visited December 2011