“Good times at Olive Garden.”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #40 of 479 Restaurants in Green Bay
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Good for: Large groups
Reviewed January 22, 2012

Their chef must be a magician. Really, everything is always good. They know JUST what you want, & make sure you get it. Wonderful soups too.

Reviewed December 22, 2011

Very disappointing. I went with a group of friends. There were six of us. It took us a while to get seated which I understand. But the first mistake was there didn't seem to be enough waitstaff on. (Bad management?) After 15 minutes of waiting at our table after being seated, we finally got our drink order taken. And another 10 to get the drinks. 25 whole minutes between being seated and getting drinks. I was getting ready to steal some off of neighboring tables I was so thirsty!

Then rather than take our order, our server said she would be "right back". Ten minutes later... Our appetizers came out with our food but by that time, we just wanted to get out of the restaurant. We didn't care any more. I had alfredo with steak which I ordered rare to medium rare, when it came out it was well done, not even a hint of pink, and it was as tough as leather. I had the server take it back and bring me a salad instead. I was not going to wait for more food to be made incorrectly. How to do mess up a steak so bad? This is basic stuff, if you can't get a steak right, you shouldn't be cooking in any restaurant.

I will not go bad to olive garden. The atmosphere also left something to be desired. Even though the spaces were broken up, it was noisy as could be, and hard to hear the people I was sitting with. It was like eating in a banquet hall it was so noisy.

Reviewed January 19, 2010

Food is good, but very overpriced. Service was lacking on our last visit. Waiter was a bit condescending, took forever between table visits to bring us what we asked for, didn't even offer dessert, and completely forgot that I told him it was my mother's birthday and we would like something done for her. I remember this being a higher-end restaurant, but diners were dressed in sweatpants and one table was a bunch of (loud) children celebrating a kid's birthday! Overall, Olive Garden is okay, but it just isn't as great as I remembered.

Reviewed March 27, 2008

Olive garden is typical chain restaurant, pre-packaged, and reheated by teenage boys in the kitchen staff. Its not terrible food, just not all that great. The pasta is dried (not fresh made). The sauces, meat, and veggies are frozen. The salad and breadsticks are average, but again are not fresh baked from scatch. I have had many friends who have been employed by this restaurant and have heard how they run their kitchen. The food safety standards are very high and they do an excellent job keeping your food safe and eatable. But its just too bad its not more fresh and homemade.

Reviewed February 15, 2008

If you come all the way up to Green Bay, WI, don't just go to Olive Garden. The thing I don't understand is that they serve all this generic food and wine, and then try to charge an arm and a leg for it. I walked in unsuspectingly with a group once, and had to fork over way more than i wanted. I could go to Fazzoli's (which I also do not like) for a lot less.