“perfection”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Reviewed March 2, 2010

This was one of the best experiences i've ever had at a restaurant. i came in and instantly felt welcomed with all of the girls saying "hi welcom to hooters". i sat down at the bar and the bartender that was working was a beautiful young lady, and she was very very nice. she made the experience worth while all by herself. i had some three mile island wings which were amazing. overall this was a great experience and my hooter girl was great and i had a great time.

Reviewed August 9, 2009

Having lived on the westcoast and dining at the Hooters in Las Vegas on various occassions I always recieved great wings and freindly service. In Greenbay I stopped with my stepson after a business function and was very surprised about the Hustler / Waitress that greeted us at the door. First thing out of her mouth," do you want to sit in my section". I was not even in the building 2 minutes, then she started hawking the Hooter line of T-Shirts, I did not even look at a menu at this point. This "Kid" was not only rude, but stupid. We tried the bonless wings, they really were poor in quality and value. If in you are in Greenbay and you want to experience a Hustle, stop at Hooters, however if you are looking for a decent dining experience without the Hustle there are many good resturants in the city.

1  Thank jake1187
Reviewed July 9, 2008

Our Hooters in Green Bay can be a great place to go. They have liquor now too, so if you don't drive beer, you can get a drink now.

The food is always about the same. Good, but nothing to brag about. I like the spicy garlic wings myself. The nachos were great too, but we paid for it the next day.

The place is clean, lots of TV's, decent selection of beers on tap and in bottles.

The Hooters Girls are the real attraction here. If you are lucky enough to get a good one, you'll have a good time. If you get a bad one, you'll leave in a hurry.

The good ones, like any other waitress, keep your drinks full and stay friendly. They stop by the table to see how you're doing and chat a bit. On some nights they even break out the hula hoop and have a little fun.

The bad ones leave your glass empty for long periods of time, drop your food off and disapper until they show up with the bill. My recommendation, if you get a bad one, go to the bar, ask for the manager and demand a new girl. They've been quick to respond to problems.

Overall, 75% of the time we get a good Hooters Girl. My buddy and I end up there once a week or so. If you aren't having a good time, head across the street to the Tilted Kilt!

2  Thank jaywalker17
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Green Bay, Wisconsin
Reviewed February 20, 2008

what is so good about this over priced dump?

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed December 11, 2007

Affordable prices, excellent food and beverages, beautiful girls

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook