“It is consistent”

Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Green Bay, WI
“It is consistent”
Reviewed December 30, 2011

The food is about the same at all Hooters I have been to in the country, which for me is the appeal of it. Since it's a sports bar I don't think the atmosphere or theme is very good at all, but perhaps a number of younger men will disagree with me.

I found the staff to be over friendly, as I do at every Hooters and the food was nothing special. The waitress did have a difficult time keeping her story straight about her love / hate for hot food which made my wife and I laugh, but hey nobody's perfect.

• Visited July 2011

Green Bay, Wisconsin
“A fun night!”
Reviewed August 18, 2011

There are a lot of things I love about hooters! There food is great! Whether its the wings (i like em' breaded) the shrimp, fried pickles or the 1/2 pound burgers its all good. There girls are beautiful and basically are what makes the atmosphere! She brought out are drinks the food was out shortly after, she checked up on us, sat down and talked to us for a while and made our experience a great one!

• Visited July 2011
Wisconsin
“Hooters a Great Place for Wings / Sports Bar Atmosphere and An Overall Good Time”
Reviewed June 30, 2011

My wife and I will got to Hooters for the great atmosphere, friendly service and overall good food. Everyone has their own opinion about Hooters and the girls. I guess when you come into a place with an attitude what can one expect, in other words, leave it at the door.

We were there for the Kenny Chesney goin Coastal Kickoff Concert party a few weeks ago and as busy as it was the waitresses, bartenders and staff still kept up and food was served hot and good.

I myself like the three mile Island hot wings the breaded style, as the naked ones are just a bit tadd greasy in my opinion.

We had a few sport channels on the tv's placed around the bar and the crowd was in a good mood and all ages were there from parents with the children to the ones young at heart in the senties and eighties. Live radio broadcasts were also being done and prizes given away.

I have tried the wings, sandwiches, shrimp etc. and never have had anything bad through out the years at any Hooters Restaraunt. Yes the girls do make conversation and not just with the guy's but with ladies too., I see this is as a different style restaraunt sports bar and has grown to be that way over the years. I see a lot more families with kids now days and thats a good thing, getting them out and about.

In fact the Manager is a lady and she does very well with running the operation. Overall, In my book it still is a great place to eat and have a good time no mater what your business or Leisure time is for in Green Bay.

• Visited June 2011
Wisconsin
“Not very good”
Reviewed September 7, 2010

My friend loves Hooters wings, so when I was in town, we went here for lunch. I got a bloody mary & shrimp. When my bloody mary came, it was so salty I could not drink it. I asked the waitress why it was so salty and she told me they put wing sauce in it. So I sent it back & just had a soda. When the food came out, the waitress couldn't even tell which was chicken & which was shrimp. The shrimp was bizzare- it was all mangled & didn't have the distinct crescent shape. I was sure they brought me the wrong thing. Just bad overall.

greenbay
“hot naked wings”
Reviewed August 1, 2010

hot naked wings have changed at hooters, ive been there since it opened, the fumes from the wings would take your breathe away, but know they are greasy and watered down hot sauce, my friend was in florida and had the same wings i just laughted and told him to stay here cause gb had the best wings, but i was wrong soon after eating your wings when he came home from vacation, i think hooters changed their recipe for hot naked wings, if this is true you have lost me for a customer and that is your loss, im a graet eater and tipper. there are to many places that have wings. i did try you a second time but it was bad.. shame on you for saving on sauce, on sauce!!!!!!