“Quaint Resturant with great food”
Review of Auten's Eatery - CLOSED

Auten's Eatery
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 13, 2014

I just had lunch at Auten's eatery with a friend and truly enjoyed a nice quiet lunch. We both had the roast beef sandwich with fresh home cut French fries that was delightful & delicious. It is hard to find a Resturant now a days that takes the time to cut up their own French fries & this place does. My sandwich was very good, the roast beef was very juicy & favorable, not dry like most roast beef sandwiches. This sandwich is even good cold the next day. The owner always stops by each table to see if everything is up to par. I defiantly will be back.

Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

Went to this restaurant on a Friday night with 3 other people. We had a burger,grilled cheese, salmon & steak ... Everything was amazing! The service was great & the food is well worth the money. The wine & beer menu good too. Take a chance & head out to this restaurant in a strip mall ... You don't be disappointed !

Reviewed April 2, 2014 via mobile

BEST BURGER IN GREEN BAY! I had the mushroom stuffed burger and my fiance had a wrap and they were both excellent. For dessert we had their homemade ice cream with strawberries and it was drizzled with a balsamic glaze. It was amazing. I would recommend this to any of my friends, family or any couple looking for a quite sit down restaurant. Will definitely be going back. Very good food and an affordable price. Do not pass up going to Autens Eatery.

1  Thank denots250
Reviewed March 21, 2014

Second visit was also wonderful.!! Yummy imaginative food. Two lunches so far have been excellent. Looking forward to trying a dinner here. Steak sandwich with a spinach side salad made me want to lick my plate. Try it!

Reviewed March 7, 2014

This midday lunch was our first visit to Auten's Eatery - and we will surely return! Sounds corny, but it's a bargain at twice the price. For $9 I had a perfect cup of coffee, a grilled chicken wrap with a scrumptious avocado dressing, and a to-die-for spinach salad with pears and fried Brie. And . . . They have "adult music" to accompany dining! The chef visited the tables for feedback on food quality - truly impressive! The portions were ample as I brought half my grilled chicken wrap home. After this superlative lunch, we plan to return soon to enjoy their dinner menu.