“Great sandwich”

Add it.
Schlotzsky's
Ranked #167 of 482 Restaurants in Green Bay
Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

Different than the hamburger and sub sandwich choices. The original sandwich is excellent bread and well combined meats, cheeses, and condiments. This location is clean, fast and friendly.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

I am from the East Coast, so we don't have this chain back home. Whenever I am in the idwest, I try to visit this restaurant. Something about their fresh turkey that keeps me coming back!

Schlotsky's just has different flavor to thir sandwiches; their choice of breads is great also. They are not nearly as expensive as Panera's; I think their quality beats most other fast food sandwich shops. Much better than Subway, Quizno's etc.

Try it and you won't be disappointed.