“Best Paella in Wisconsin!!!!”

SIL Waterfront Restaurant
Ranked #108 of 484 Restaurants in Green Bay
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 28, 2014

You must try the Paella at Casandra's made by Walter( Owner/ Chef). Not only the food is good but service also. Christine( Waitress) is awesome and super nice and I hope this restaurant stays here forever :)

1  Thank Salim67

Reviewed June 5, 2014

The atmosphere was very neat and colorful and the service was fantastic. I had the mushroom ravioli with shrimp and my boyfriend had the paella. Both entrees were delicious. I highly recommend the tres leches cake as well. Great restaurant on the water!

Reviewed May 17, 2014

I took my parents here for lunch today and we had a lovely meal. The service was very attentive and we all enjoyed our choices, which were Pasta with Tomato Basil sauce (which I sampled -- delicious sauce) and the Cubano Panini. I had the CasSandra's Mango Salad, which was delicious. The wine menu is excellent and I had a very lovely wine from their new wine list, a white blend from Marlborough New Zealand. We topped it off with homemade Tiramisu, which was delicious! I would certainly recommend this restaurant. We will definitely be back and want to try it for dinner. The entrees look delicious.

Reviewed November 22, 2013

We started with the appetizer sampler which is fantastic! One visit I will order this for my entree. I ordered the Grouper Sofrito and my wife ordered the mushroom ravioli. Both dishes were out of this world! The flavors are unlike any restaurant in the area as Cassandra's brings a unique Latin & Italian flare to her foods. Our service was great and even Cassandra came out of the kitchen to talk to us at our table. I highly recommend this restaurant for those who want the complete dining experience.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

nice little place with fun menu, http://www.cassandras-restaurant.com/menu.html, a new place to give a try in Green Bay, on 1212 Marine St.