“good bar food” 3 of 5 bubbles

Townline Sports Pub & Grill
Ranked #164 of 461 Restaurants in Green Bay
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
De Pere, Wisconsin
“good bar food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2013

been to the lineville location several times. we have never had a bad meal there. service is hit or miss. friday nights drinks are 2for1 so from a value standpoint, very good..

• Visited December 2013

Oneida, Wisconsin
“1st Timers”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2013

Received coupons for free kids meals from the school. Went and checked it out and we are glad we did. We were seated within 5 minutes on a Friday night and everything was very good.

• Visited November 2013
green bay, WI
“Pizza used to be decent... not anymore”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013

I've lived in Suamico (Green Bay) since 2003 and have seen the quality of Townline's pizza degrade over the years. Unfortunately, the price keeps going up.

I was desperate for some pizza delivery and went against my better judgment and ordered from Townline. I ordered a 9" sausage, a 14" with half onion half olive and a side of french fries. I won't focus on the quantity of fries I got, but let's just say I could have fit them all into my mouth in 2 bites.

Anyway, my bill was $28.78 - not cheap. The pictures can say far more about this pizza than words every could. I should have saved $20 and picked up some frozen pizzas.

• Visited September 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Food & Drink.......”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013

Have enjoyed Townline since before they moved to their new location on Lineville Road. Their pizza used to be amazing but seems to me that something is now lacking in their crust. We've ordered several different pizzas at different times and I still taste something 'not so good' in the crust. Deep Dish Pizza didn't seem to be Deep Dish at all. They do have a lot of other menu items and I guess I need to resort to having something else.

Visited June 2013