“Never again!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Server was decent. Food and drinks were awful. Don't waste your time or money. I would not recommend this place for anything.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

This was our second visit to Sangrias and we had an even better experience. The waiter was very knowledgable about the entire menu making suggestions about his favorites. My kids hadn't experienced guacamole made fresh at the table and they couldn't get enough. The sides to the entrees aren't your typical rice and beans so live a little and try something new. Our party of seven tried taquitoes, burritos, chimes and even crab cakes. All were good sized portions and tasty. Best Mexican food in Green Bay.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

We came here today with my daughters, grandchildren and mother. They are not a kid friendly environment. No kid menu available but when we asked the waiter rattled off some items they had for kids. Then when my grandchild spilled her milk by accident the waiter acted like he was really put out that he had to clean it up. We notified him right away so people would not slip and fall on the spilled milk. Sorry she is only 3 years old and if you'd have milk in a cup with a cover on it this would not have happened. Food was okay but not great. Probably will not go back.

1  Thank Pam G
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Dined there on a Friday night. Service was pleasant but a little disorganized. I had Cancun Shrimp (bacon wrapped shrimp served in a pineapple with mango salsa). It was really good but the sides left something to be desired. My husband had a beef burrito and said it was average at best. We ate in the bar and it was kind of noisy as you might expect. Would have held out for a better table but we were going to a show at the Resch Center and we didn't want to be held up. Our waiter was very amnimated and was friendly but spent a little too much time at each table. Might try again when we have more time to be seated in a better area.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

GREAT food! Guacamole table side was phenomenal! Husband had crab cakes and I had some type of seafood burrito. SOOO GOOD and our waiter was great! Love the music, made me think I was back in Mexico. Thank you!