“Take 2”

Grazies Italian Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Grazies Italian Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 461 Restaurants in Green Bay
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Atlanta, Georgia
“Take 2”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

The first meal we ordered was SUPER salty! We sent it back and they brought us out a new dish. That was much better and didn't burn our tongues. They were extremely busy and we had to wait for a table, but I think it was worth it! The food was delicious. Salad was nice and fresh!

• Visited December 2013

Edgerton, Wisconsin
“I'd go back!”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

We went to this restaurant because our hotel had given us a discount coupon. We asked for a table and were told that there was a 20-25 minute wait, even though there were four or five tables that looked to be open. They made up for in by seating us within about five minutes.

Alex was our server that night and he was very nice and accomodating. He recommended the Seafood Cannelloni and it was excellent! My wife had the McCormick and Cheese pasta-filled bread bowl (essentially mac-n-cheese in a pizza-crusty type of bread bowl). She wasn't overly impressed with it, but I took a bite or two and it was good to me. Very generous helpings of everything.

If we're ever in town again, we'd go back to sample the other offerings!

Visited November 2013
Lewisville Tx
“Bad Night?”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I guess I had a bad night compared to the others I would only rate them average. My wife a panini which cane out very dry and over cooked and I had the gnocchi which was listed as one of the favorites mine was good but when you use cheddar as the main cheese it becomes more regional than Italian. In all fairness the staff was great and didnt charge me for the sandwich it was just a little disappointing after reading the reviews it was more like a average chain restaurant.

• Visited September 2013
Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin
“One of the best in Green Bay Wisconsin!”
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Home made manicotti lunch special was amazing. The dipping oil and balsamic vinegar is top notch. Wonderful place for a romantic night or a business lunch.

Tried the EPPA Organic sangria. Wow, Now that's a pleasant new experience! Across the street from the Super 8, the Hampton, the Comfort Inn and the Beaumont Inn.

My bill included a coupon for $5 off the next two dinner visit. .
Look forward to eating here again.

For lunch time music was a little too loud.

• Visited October 2013
Minneapolis
“great Italian food”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Grazies was highly recommended by the front desk staff of the hotel where I was staying, it was very close and there was even a coupon for a free drink, so what the heck!
I am very glad I tried this restaurant. The first night I had a very good streak. Went back the next night it was so good. The 2nd night I had their “Fiery Vodka Cream” pasta. It has sautéed chicken & mushrooms in a vodka-tomato cream sauce with shallots, garlic & diced tomatoes. It is tangy, not too spicy and is flat out excellent!
They serve every meal with fresh warm bread with their signature olive oil dipping oil. Man is that good. It has 14 different spices in it. I bought a bottle to take home.
They claim they make everything from scratch on site and I believe them. The wait staff were great and it is a very pleasant atmosphere. Prices are quite reasonable. I will go back there every time I am back in Green Bay. The only knock I could make is that their salads could use a uplift – they’re basically just lettuce and crotons. (although their dressings are homemade and pretty much make up for the plain salads)

I think they have 2 other locations, one in Fargo I believe. I would not hesitate to go to any of their restaurants.

• Visited October 2013