“Relaxing Place”

The Bottle Room
Ranked #31 of 474 Restaurants in Green Bay
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Description: The Bottle Room is dedicated to creating a relaxing environment for those passionate about great wine and craft beer. Stepping into "The Bottle" will make you feel as if you are transported from everyday life to stress free times with family and friends in a warm welcoming atmosphere. The Bottle Room will be a meeting ground where memories are made and everyone feels like family. Helping you progress from enjoying wine and craft brew to loving the selections you pick out is our mission.
Reviewed March 17, 2014

What a great idea! This is place is unique. A place you can go and enjoy a quiet conversation and not be assaulted by several TVs broadcasting the current sports and other tripe.
The wines were unusual and not over priced. We did not have any food, in fact we did not see anyone eating and didn't realize they served food.
This is a wonderful venue for couples to just relax with a craft beer, a flight of bourbon or just about any wine that would suit you.

There are newer reviews for The Bottle Room

Reviewed December 27, 2013

I have been to this restaurant numerous times. The first few times I found it outstanding! GREAT! Unfortunately the service and food have declined the past 2 times ... and tonight it was awful! We ordered the appetizer "Trio" to split and each one of us found it over cooked, tough, and well over priced for what we received. I would have graciously said something to the waiter if he ever came back or asked. Of the three sandwiches ordered one was good. Service and food has gone done hill. Doubt I will go back ....

Reviewed October 16, 2013

We went in at an off time and weren't sure if they served food or just drinks. I asked and the server curtly just said yes. I waved my husband to come in. We stood there for a couple minutes before the server even acknowledged us. There was no one else in the place. She was doing paperwork or something and I guess that was more important than servicing customers. She looked up and said (again with no smile or welcoming tone of voice) we should sit wherever we wanted. We sat and she gave us menus, again not friendly at all. The food was good, and I said to myself that I would try the yummy sounding desserts if she was ever friendly... No dessert purchased. We did finally get a smile when she gave us the bill... Too late.

3  Thank TinaB036
Reviewed July 13, 2013

They have an extensive variety of wines and beers but their menu is limited. Not a problem because having a 'wine bar' in this area is something new. We did try their Truffle Pizza with Duck (addt'l. $4) but well worth it. I would go back just for the pizza! I felt that the glasses of wine they poured were somewhat stingy considering the cost starts at around $10. Nice atmosphere though and they also have a small patio. Great for sitting outside on a cooler evening and enjoying the weather and beverages.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Tried because of Restaurant Week in Green Bay. From our wine and beer flights to the 3 course week meal and the service it was awesome! Outdoor seating comfortable and relaxing. Our first visit and will definitely will be back!! :0)