“Great food and service ”

Tucson's Southwest Grill & Bar
Ranked #137 of 499 Restaurants in Green Bay
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Mexican
Reviewed August 1, 2017 via mobile

Prime rib special was excellent - plenty of chips and GREAT salsa - great variety of food - burgers look great and I will try them next time!

1  Thank Caldutti

Reviewed July 10, 2017

We have never had a bad experience at Tucson's-your meal starts with chips and salsa which is unlimited. I have tried many things dining here, wraps, burrito, fajitas. The fajitas are probably my favorite. I went with chicken and my husband went with steak. My only complaint is I wish they had dos equis amber on tap :)

1  Thank A-Mmom9
Reviewed June 17, 2017

My husband and I shared a Combo meal. He had a Chimi and I had a burrito with the mild sauce. They have outside seating. We ate outside because it was a beautiful night.

2  Thank Jeanroseloraine
Reviewed April 29, 2017 via mobile

Arrived early not to many people by 5:00 the restaurant was full greeted immediately service was quick food great price was acceptable

2  Thank Harveyd63
Reviewed April 21, 2017 via mobile

The service and margaritas were great but the food was disappointing. Let me clarify, the Mexican food was disappointing. Perhaps the American side of the menu is better; everyone in my group chose a Mexican dish.

The chimichanga was very bland and, although we Wisconsinites love cheese, the melted nacho inside was overwhelming and very greasy.

The burrito was very greasy and I'm 99% sure the "ground beef" was Hormel from a can. The smell and taste were immediately recognizable. A few others in my group tasted my burrito to see for themselves and agreed that it was Hormel.

Bottom line: good place to have a couple cocktails and enjoy the chips and salsa but save your entree order for another restaurant (if you want good Mexican).