“Not what we thought”

Tucson's Southwest Grill & Bar
Ranked #132 of 484 Restaurants in Green Bay
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Mexican
Reviewed December 31, 2013

Went there expecting it was going to be mexican fare. It really leans more toward southwest with more burgers on the menu than anything.
As we were seated, I immediately thought "chain restaurant" and googled to see where else they were. interesting to learn it's local. not much of a "local" feel. Chips were good, salsa was mild and bland. Food came quickly, almost like it's buffet in the back. It was decent. 2 meals and 2 drinks each totalled $50 with tip and one of the meals was a burger, other was mexican fare. Expensive for what it is.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

They have good specials when you hit the right night - but beware if you do order the special be ready for a look of disapproval from the waitstaff. The specials are pretty good but you get what you pay for.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

Thursday they have the 2 lb. burrito special. As the name implies, it is very large and we either split one or end up with leftovers. The service is fast and the wait staff is friendly and courteous.
The place always seems busy when we are there. The food is on the bland side for a place that calls itself a southwest grill.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I was not really impressed. It wasn't bad but my food wasn't that good. It could be just the entree I ordered because I believe that sometimes they might not really have perfected all their menu items. I will say that the margaritta I ordered was not good so that was a little disappointing. They do seem to give large portions, so that is also a plus. I think everyone should try it once to see what kind of experience they had. It may be way better than mine.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Good food, very customer friendly, lots of southwestern/Mexican dishes as well as more traditional hamburgers, sandwiches. Only complaint is that servings were so large...lots left over by our party. Great place to watch Packers or have meal after attending the game.

1  Thank WisconsinTasha