“Homemade and Delicious”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Mexican
Wisconsin
“Homemade and Delicious”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Good food, very customer friendly, lots of southwestern/Mexican dishes as well as more traditional hamburgers, sandwiches. Only complaint is that servings were so large...lots left over by our party. Great place to watch Packers or have meal after attending the game.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank WisconsinTasha

Sheboygan, Wisconsin
“Chicken chili rocks”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

I'm surprised there are no reviews of Tucson's. I did a couple of searches just to make sure I had the right place. My wife and I found out about this place a few years ago from family. Since then, this has been one of our favorite "fall-back" places when we can't agree on anything else.

I've always enjoyed the chicken chili here. It comes as a side but can be ordered to-go as well. It has great flavor and enough bite, even for a Thai chili fanatic. The food is usually well above average but the service can be hit-or-miss. I've noticed many of the waitstaff is usually comprised of teenage girls who seemingly come from the pom-pom squad. Not horrible service, mind you, but it could definitely be better.

What usually makes up for the lack of service is the quality of food. Over the past five years, I can't think of a bad dish I've personally had. My wife really enjoyed the seafood chimchanga, which was taken off the menu awhile ago. The staff has, thus far, been accommodating in asking the cooks to make it though.

Although it's been a few months since we've been back, I'm interested to see how the revised menu holds up to what we've enjoyed the last few years. Regardless, if the chicken chili recipe hasn't changed, I'll at least go back and take some of that as take-out.

• Visited December 2011