“Excellent Choice, Should be #1”

White Dog Black Cat Cafe
Ranked #7 of 484 Restaurants in Green Bay
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 25, 2014

My wife and I were looking for a quick dinner on a Friday night in Green Bay, and went to tripadvisor for a few suggestions. Though listed as #2 on the list of over 400 restaurants, this place was the best. The Friday special, a walleye plate, was more than worth the $10 special. The portion was huge, the batter was great, and everything was hot out of the kitchen. The steak, which was also only $10, had a great natural flavor, not masked with anything more than the taste from the grill. Even the lobster bisque had a wonderful fresh taste. Our service was impeccable, and the bill for both of us was under $33, tip included. I highly recommend this place. Once again, tripadvisor gets it right (almost). They should be number 1!.

1  Thank Mike C

Reviewed July 24, 2014

Came to Green Bay for a family gathering and stayed downtown at the Hyatt. This restaurant was on trip advisor so thought we would try it. The front desk at the Hyatt did not know about it. Walked over and enjoyed looking in the shop windows along the way. The waitstaff was nice, the atmosphere very comfortable, the menu varied and they had some nice specials. I ordered the whitefish dinner and it was excellent and had fresh fare. Also the price was great for a dinner. Worth going to definitely. Good to go with a significant other or friend.

1  Thank northshore1951
Reviewed July 22, 2014

I have been to WDBCC several times and this is my second review. I have been for dinner, breakfast and Sunday brunch. They have fantastic Bloody Marys, and good strong coffee. I had a eggs Benedict that had sweet and spicy pulled pork, a slice of pineapple, perfectly cooked eggs all with a perfect amount of cilantro hollandaise sauce. It was by far the best egg Benedict dish I have ever had, and typically I like the original and usually am a bit disappointed when places try to spruce it up…but not this time. I have not been for lunch, but I think it will be on my list to do sooner than later.

Reviewed July 19, 2014

My husband and I stopped by on a TripAdvisor recommendation we were enthusiastically greeted then traded football team insults with the staff. We had the grilled cheese and soup special, comfort food with a twist it was excellent...our waitress was a lot of fun, the atmosphere is funky, other staff were cheerful and smiling service was great, food arrived fast and hot..not much more to ask for!!

Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

Food and drinks were very good. This place is a gem on Broadway, prices are great for the type of food you get