“Something different with excellent food!”

White Dog Black Cat Cafe
Ranked #8 of 469 Restaurants in Green Bay
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Wisconsin
“Something different with excellent food!”
Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

Quaint, fun place with excellent food and atmosphere. Our kids really liked the food (so did we - the homeade chips are the absolute best). Staff was friendly and personable. Prices were very reasonable too. Quite an enjoyable place we will return to. Highly recommended!

• Visited August 2013

• Turkish first
“Best most unique appetizers”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

4 of us shared the shrimp appetizer that came with a sweet sour sauce. Normally I don't like sweet sour sauce but this was fantastic. We also had the mozzarella sticks that had a really unique marinara side with it. This may be my new favorite appetizer. We all had the wild mushroom brie soup that was wonderful. The waitress was friendly and funny. So far I've had the Walleye ...ehh soso,, and the burger between two grilled cheese sandwiches, which was great. This was a first time for 2 of us but the will be back also.

• Visited July 2013
Wisconsin
“One of our fav's!”
Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

Love it there! We're been to WDBC several times for either Sunday breakfast or dinner and haven't been disappointed. Yes, it isn't a 'romantic' type place to go but if you want good drinks, food and service at reasonable prices you can't go wrong. We've had almost everything for breakfast and it's all excellent and have also had the Friday walleye, which is good and a huge portion for what you pay. Like I said, it's one of our favorite places in GB for a laid back place to eat.

• Visited June 2013
De Pere, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome!”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

I Love This Place! Great food, great service and people! Best food in town.
Servers are fun and always a great time. Tito was just a blast. I will always come back.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank jruzziconi
Green Bay
“Walleye? I don't think so...”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

My wife and I were told to go here by friends of ours. We went on a Friday for what we thought was a Walleye special. As we walked into the restaurant there was a sign outside the door that said "No Club Colors"...this should have been our first clue. We sat at the bar for a drink and the bartender was extremely pleasant. Our old fashioneds were great and she offered great conversation, however the foul language not only among the patrons, but among what we later learned to be the owner who sat at the bar and the employees was terrible. We almost left at this point but decided to give it a try anyway. We moved into the dining area and both of us ordered the walleye. Walleye is my favorite Friday night treat but I'm certain this was not walleye. It wasn't terrible but to call what I believe to be a cheap whitefish walleye and charge $9.50 for it is despicable. Our server hurried us in and out and made our visit less than enjoyable. His demeanor was not pleasant and he made us feel like we were an inconvenience. We left disappointed with the whole experience. We will not be back...sorry.

• Visited May 2013