“One time experience”
Review of Hagemeister Park

Hagemeister Park
Reserve with OpenTable
Hagemeister Park is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #56 of 474 Restaurants in Green Bay
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Pine
Description: This is a wonderful new restaurant in downtown Green Bay with River Front outside seating. Great food, great atmosphere, both inside and out. Have been there a few times already and service is very good...wait staff very friendly! Laid back atmosphere....casual attire or can dress up if you wish!
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Visted the Hagermeister Park in downtown Green Bay on the first really warm Spring day. Everyone was outside on the large patio overlooking the Fox River. There were several open tables, lots of noisy fun going on. Its the kind of place for young adults to hang with their friends. There were people of most age groups, but did not see any small children. The menu is typical bar food, nothing super creative, nothing super good. Lots of fried things, Lacking finding something that looked in any way healthy, I opted for the Portebello Sandwhich and it was good, not overwhelming good that I would order it again. Best to go to this place to have a few beers before heading a block down the river to St. Brendans where the food is 100 times better and they also have an outdoor eating area, but smaller.

Its the kind of place you go once and say, ah ok, yeah, that kind of place. Remove from carton, dump in deep frier, and serve.

2  Thank ODtravelers
There are newer reviews for Hagemeister Park

Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

Food is like any other bar place....nice environment though especially outdoors area with fire place. Definitely a nice hang out place.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

I enjoy the Hagemeister atmosphere (esp the outdoor seating on summer nights), when it's not packed, which it usually is so I don't go very often unless it's a weekday. The food is I'd say just above average, very good but nothing to rave about, they have a nice variety on their menu. Staff is ok, as an ex-waitress/bartender I know how crazy things can get when its busy but they all just kind of seem 'lost' and 'frazzled', maybe i'm just unfortunate enough to go when they get new staff, either way I seem to always get surprise charges on my tab:/ I would recommend going only on a weeknight and even then if you are a patient person...but nice outdoor seating on the river!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I had heard this restaurant had gotten off to a slow start last summer, but we have been there numerous times since December, usually every Monday night for the UW-Green Bay basketball coaches' shows that were recorded live there.
Our group of four varied our food orders each Monday and really enjoyed the different selections. One in our group, ordered the same thing every week he liked it so much.
I was also there for a group meeting (12 people). Everything was great. Good food, good prices, attentive service, and a great tap beer selection. With warmer weather coming on, I don't expect the outdoor skating rink on the west end of the building to stay, but the outdoor seating will return, and the view is nice and access Green Bay's City Deck from there is very convienent if you're walking into the downtown area, or came over the bridge from the westside.
I've added this location to our list of "frequent visit" restaurants.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

I love the outdoor seating, it is nice to have a place on the river, ( albeit slightly grungy river) to have a drink and be outside. They have an incredible selection of beer and I think it is fun you always get the exact glass you should with each beer. ( I am easily amused) However, I have eaten here 3 times, and I will never again. It is average at best. It is such a beautiful place that must have cost a fortune to build, if the owners are smart, they will get a chef that has some pride in his creations. The food was bland, slightly greasy and flavorless. I love a good greasy spoon and this couldn't even be considered that. Like I said, while the ambience is very nice, the food is lacking.....and needs an improvement....ASAP.

1  Thank travelin'gal77