“Drinks Only”

Anduzzi's Sports Club
Ranked #49 of 474 Restaurants in Green Bay
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: 920-544-8268 Telephone. Three locations. This location is its newest.
Reviewed October 4, 2012

This was my third visit to Anduzzi's on Lineville, and I've yet to order any food food. It's convenient to a family member's house, so we stop here for a drink and entertainment when I'm in town.
Drink prices are very inexpensive compared to other sports pubs I've visited around the country. They stock Patron tequila, and a shot or two doesn't break the bank here. There's unlimited free popcorn, fresh from the popper. This large pub has about a dozen TVs perched strategically around the walls. Thursday is karoke night, but no one participated because customers were all watching one of the TVs.
We had a great waitress who took good care of us and gave us the best prices possible based on specials.
The pub does have a separate seating area with booths for serious diners. There's also a small dance floor, and Friday nights they have a DJ, who supposedly takes requests. Despite our foursome texting song requests several times, the DJ played only the typical boom-boom dance music you're subjected to in clubs these days. He had no imagination whatsoever, so we left.
I like the atmosphere here, so one day I'll try the food !

1  Thank FancyFree55
There are newer reviews for Anduzzi's Sports Club

Been to Anduzzi's Sports Club? Share your experiences!