“very friendly helpful staff but property run-down”

Quality Inn Stadium Area
Ranked #34 of 41 Hotels in Green Bay
Chatham
“very friendly helpful staff but property run-down”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

I very much appreciated the staff and helpfulness at this facility. It was very close to the Resch Center so that was very handy. The building and rooms are very much in need of an update and when my husband tried to find an outlet to plug our clock in, it was very dusty under the bed. The toilet flushed poorly and bathroom door squeaked and was all beat up. Rug looks stained and room just need improvement.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

1 Thank Cynthia L
Quality I, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Stadium Area, responded to this review, September 11, 2013
Thank you for your comments. All comments received are provided to the staff so that they are aware of feedback from guests. Your concerns are being handled by the housekeeping and maintenance staff so these issues can be taken care of. Currently, our hotel is being renovated and improvements are being made. We hope you consider us again for your lodging needs!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
South Milwaukee
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I have stayed at this location before, but I was not pleased at all this time because I believe that they were overwhelmed by all the people. I ordered a suite and did not receive it and then was almost going to be charged for it. I also asked for two rooms on the first floor I only received one and I was promised that this would happen. Then my key was demagnetized so I could not get into my room. Then they were working on the door next to us and did not even tell us that they were doing the work I have a young son and what if that would have been his time to sleep or something. Just unacceptable.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

1 Thank Keya E
I am sorry that you had a bad experience. The front desk would have been more than happy to move you to a different room, when made aware of any issues. Currently, we are renovating the hotel and we hope that you give us another chance to provide you a satisfactory experience. We hope to see you soon.

Travelers are raving about these Green Bay hotels

Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#26 of 41 in Green Bay
Holiday Inn Green Bay Stadium
Days Inn & Suites Green Bay WI.

Been to Quality Inn Stadium Area? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Quality Inn Stadium Area

Property: Quality Inn Stadium Area
Address: 1978 Holmgren Way, Green Bay, WI 54304-4548 (Formerly Days Inn Lambeau Field)
Location: United States > Wisconsin > Green Bay
Ranked #34 of 41 Hotels in Green Bay
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Quality Inn Stadium Area 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn Stadium Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Lambeau Field Hotel Green Bay