“Unique and fun for all ages!”

Smart Cow Yogurt Bar
Ranked #2 of 8 Dessert in Green Bay
Description: Our family-owned self-serve frozen yogurt shop serves 16 rotating flavors of frozen yogurt, sorbet, Italian Ice, and gelato. Flavors change often. Fill your cup and choose from a great variety of toppings, including fresh fruit, nuts, cereals, candies, sauces and more. Weigh and pay by the ounce. We regularly donate part of a day's sales to a neighborhood school because we know how hard they work to make ends meet. Our five locations have donated more than $118,000 to schools in our neighborhoods. You get some, we give some!
Green Bay
“Unique and fun for all ages!”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

I had never heard of Smart Cow, but my first step in and I new I'd love it! Bright fun colors, with interesting seating and around 16 types of frozen yogurt that you get to choose. It's all self serve...get whatever kind of yogurt....or all of it and then top it off with any kind of topping you can think of. The weight it and that's how you pay. Th e yogurt was delicious, and had some pretty unique flavorings. I had fresh raspberries and coconut added. There were 3 of us that had pretty large serving with toppings and it came to about $14.00 which I don't think was all that bad. They also donate to schools and seem to have a great attitude about helping the community. I'll be back, my treadmill better get ready :)

• Visited December 2012

“Awesome Idea”
Reviewed October 15, 2012 via mobile

We visited Smart Cow after hearing about it from numerous friends. Walking in we didn't know what to expect but it was pretty awesome. Good variety of choices, supports good causes and you can load up with all your favorites! We're looking forward to our next visit.

Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Original and Outstanding!”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

I have been to one other yogurt bar (in Minnesota), and I fell in love. Needless to say, I was overjoyed to find one opening up so close to home! Smart Cow was the talk of the local high school for weeks after it opened, and months later, they are still running out of parking spaces! Everyone I know loves it there. The atmosphere is great, with blackboard-topped tables and chalk for kids to draw on, and a futuristic interior design. The yogurt is great, with close to twenty flavors to choose from, ranging from traditional flavors like tahitian vanilla to unique choices such as cherry limeade. The topping bar is expansive-- three rotating dispensers full of various types of dry ingredients (cereal, pretzels, etc.), and a huge bar of other toppings with all sorts of fresh fruits and various chocolate treats. Chocoholics beware, there is a lot of chocolate options for yogurt and toppings, but there are lighter options as well. I always find the perfect mood, no matter what i am hungry for. And with their prices (41 cents per ounce), they are hard to beat! Just make sure to pace yourself-- it is easy to go overkill with all of the toppings, and the cups are purposely huge. The first time i went I nearly overflowed my cup, and it cost me a little over five bucks, which all in all was a very good value! They also have a bar outside for seating, which is fun.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Packersmama
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Great treat on a hit day! (or any day)”
Reviewed July 16, 2012 via mobile

Green Bay finally got a full-fledged frozen yogurt bar. Our visit was not disappointing and we loved the salted caramel pretzel frozen yogurt. Great add-ons available. We will be back!

1 Thank Babete
Appleton, Wisconsin
“Oh....so good!”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

This place is the best! All the choices of Frozen Yogurt and Sorbets! The number of toppings is super, and the kids just loved being able to pick what they wanted....we will go back! And the staff was just wonderful and friendly!

• Visited July 2012