“We love it!”

Add it.
Joannes Aquatic Center
Ranked #31 of 65 things to do in Green Bay
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Awesome. This is a great place to take the kids not too expensive we always have a great time! I grew up here and it was fun as a kid and now I come back every year with my kids and they love it!

Reviewed February 23, 2013

dirty, yuk, over populated with kids with NO manners... how can you have fun or enjoy when rude nasty thieves over populate this place.? I will NEVER take my child there ever never again. We instead head to Crivitz beach, nice, or Michigan places, or Menasha for the kids. way better. Gotta leave this town to get the best...

Reviewed September 11, 2012

Typical for a city pool. Lots of people but that is ok. Staff a little disengaged, but isn't that normal for teens putting in their time for a summer job?? :)

2  Thank T K