“Great Hotel & Even Greater Staff”

Tundra Lodge Resort Waterpark & Conference Center
Ranked #27 of 41 Hotels in Green Bay
GreenLeadersSilver level
Oregon, Wisconsin
“Great Hotel & Even Greater Staff”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

This was the 2nd year in a row that we were blessed to stay at such a wonderful hotel where the staff actually cared for you, went above & beyond to help and made you feel very at home. The facility is incredible and literally, every staff person, from the General manager, front desk, housekeeping, lifeguards, breakfast staff, etc. made you feel so cared for and that they actually enjoyed working for this incredible Hotel. Trust me, you will have an unbelievable time at the Tundra. I will look to stay here and only here every time we are in Green Bay!

Room Tip: Having a room on the 100 level is great, especially for those with kids. The Waterpark and arcade a...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Jhager45, General Manager at Tundra Lodge Resort Waterpark & Conference Center, responded to this review, January 14, 2014
We are very excited you had a great time at the Tundra for a second year in a row! When you stay at the Tundra you are family, and we love to welcome family back! Thanks for sharing your feedback & it's great to see everyone enjoyed their stay. We look forward to seeing all of you again next year! Thank you for sharing your comments!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
Green Bay, Wisconsin
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Our wedding reception was held at the Tundra Lodge in December. It was everything we hoped it would be! The staff was amazing! Their attention to detail was perfect, the service was fantastic, the food was wonderful! The event staff did everything we asked for and met all of our needs.

Many of our guests commented on how impressed they were by the Tundra. Dinner was served to all guests quickly and the service was amazing. Many of our guests also stayed overnight and were thrilled with the accommodations.

Without a doubt, I would recommend the Tundra for a wedding reception!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Congratulations! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.
We are excited the Tundra could be part of your special day & that everything went fantastic! Thanks for the great comments about the staff and hotel - we wish you all the best!!!
La Crosse, Wisconsin
Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

We stayed after a Packers game. We were able to get a cabin room with a queen bed for us and bunk beds for the kids. The room was clean other than a bag of fast food we found in the fridge that had to be disposed of.

Pluses: waterpark, proximity to stadium, quiet

Minuses: lack of a free breakfast, short waterpark hours, price

Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Jhager45, General Manager at Tundra Lodge Resort Waterpark & Conference Center, responded to this review, January 7, 2014
Thank you for staying at the Tundra and sharing your feedback! We are excited you had a great stay and enjoyed the Packers Playoff game! Stay Warm!
Waterford, Wisconsin
Reviewed December 26, 2013

I was a little disappointed in this hotel mostly because we paid $500+ a night and the family suite only had 1 bathroom for 10 people. I just assumed there would be 2 bathrooms or at least 1-l/2 baths. It was a loft and pretty spacious but the beds weren't comfortable, especially the king size. The employees were nice enough but they didn't have enough of them working in the restaurants to accommodate lots of Packer fans. They knew we had 10 people but we had to call down to the front desk for towels, toliet paper shampoo - everything...They said they only can give 6 passes to the waterpark, but we talked the girl into giving us 8.There is a nice casino within a couple of miles but they did not have shuttle service, you had to call the casino which supposedly will pick up at the hotel every 2 hours. Always got a voice mail when you called the casino.

Room Tip: If you have over 8+ people with your group get 2 rooms, only one bath in the family suite. Room 389...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Jhager45, General Manager at Tundra Lodge Resort Waterpark & Conference Center, responded to this review, December 27, 2013
Thank you for your comments! I appreciate your feedback. First, I am excited you chose the Tundra for one of the Packer games! Being only a mile from the stadium, we are proud to host visiting football fans. I appreciate your comments on the design of the rooms and the staff. I will share your comments with the leadership team at the hotel. We want all of our guests to have a fantastic experience at the Tundra!! Happy Holidays!
Shawano, Wisconsin
Reviewed December 23, 2013 via mobile

My husband, kids, and I stayed for two nights for a wedding. It was ok but it wasn't great. The room was clean, and the service was good. They let us check in early, which was nice because we have two small children. However, there were things that weren't so great. We could not get the room temp regulated. It was either way too hot or way too cold. The beds were supposedly queen, but they seemed smaller than that to me. The bathroom was TINY. The water park was "ok" but was nothing to get overly excited
about. I thought it was very highly priced as well. I don't think we will stay again.

• Stayed December 2013
1 Thank Bonbon282
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! I am excited to hear the room was clean and the service was good - I really apologize for the temperature in the room, and the fact we were not able to "wow" you on this visit! The Tundra works hard to make sure all of our guests have a fantastic stay and enjoy the hotel. I will share your feedback with the leadership team and ensure we take a look at that heating unit in the room. Enjoy your holidays!
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed December 9, 2013

My company had a function in Green Bay last week in which I was asked to coordinate. We had everyone booked at the Hilton Garden Inn and of course I thought that I was as well....turns out that I didn't have a room reserved and so I had to stay at the Tundra. I didn't really like the fact that I was staying away from my coworkers but what are you gonna do? Once I got there I felt like I just scored! It's absolutely one of the coolest places to stay. It's really clean and has a great happy hour. (Hilton Garden Inn has kind of a happy hour). Everything was great here and I would recommend this hotel over the HGI going forward.....If you are in the area and don't really want to "just" stay at a chain, give this place a try.....It will Not disappoint!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Jhager45, General Manager at Tundra Lodge Resort Waterpark & Conference Center, responded to this review, December 10, 2013
Thank you for sharing your feedback! We are excited you had a great stay!
Our Happy Hour is one of Green Bay's best, and we are glad you enjoyed it.
Thanks again for sharing your comments! Have a great holiday!
Panama City Beach, Florida
Reviewed November 29, 2013

My son and I just fulfilled a life long dream of attending a Green Bay Packer game at Lambeau Field. We stayed at the Tundra Lodge and it was really nice. The room was spacious and clean and the staff was very friendly. It has a very rustic style and feel and the indoor water park had lots of kids running down the halls. Didn't bother us, it made it more festive.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Jhager45, General Manager at Tundra Lodge Resort Waterpark & Conference Center, responded to this review, December 2, 2013
Congratulations on achieving one of your life long goals! Thank you for making us part of that, and we are excited to see you had a great stay & enjoyed the hotel! Thank you for taking the time to share your comments!