“COLD, COLD, COLD”

Oneida Casino
Ranked #18 of 64 things to do in Green Bay
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Gambling center features 2,800 slot and video machines plus blackjack tables and high-stakes bingo.
Reviewed November 22, 2010

Went to oneida ,Got a Room for a Saturday night.Room was Clean, But.. Froze are you no what off.The Casino was also Very Cold ,Not only the machines But the building itself. They need more people to clean up the place,empty garbage and whip down the machines ect... POOR Ventalation and i am a smoker ,I complained at check out the next Day about Freezing in our room,They did give us a 30$ breakfest cert for our inconvience ,(Better than Nothing ) If i would of had booked another day,Gaurantee ,I would of checked out and went to Ho-chunck by the Dells .I was at Oneida maybe a few years back and don't recall it giving me the impression of GONE DOWN HILL ,as it did this past stay.Management needs to get it together ,They just Lost another customer!!!!

7  Thank Fr0zen0ne
There are newer reviews for Oneida Casino

Reviewed August 27, 2010

Smoke, smoke, and more smoke. I feel bad for the employees. Why don't they comply with the state law like ever other business in WI? No Smoking allowed in public places!!!

4  Thank concerned110
Reviewed January 18, 2010

Oneida Casino has three seperate casino's one which is attached to the Radisson Hotel were we stayed. The Hotel is great!!! The pool area was pack with kids having a great time. The Rooms are okay the beds were sleep number beds, I don't see the value in this. There is a shuttle bus that will bring you to the other casino's which have Off track betting and Bingo beware that at this casino there is no Alcohol served in this area. Why I don't know, I ask the waitress she did no either. The other casino is about 10 minutes away from the main casino it has card games and the poker room it is nice and the service was friendly. Not to pick on people that smoke but there was alot of smoking.

3  Thank Shek350
Reviewed November 9, 2009

I went there and i hated it. After like 20 minutes i felt like i could not breathe because of all the smoking. Also, everyone kept staring at me just because i was a freaking outsider. Yes, I'm from L.A, and what? I'm never going back. I lost $20 from gambling. Wack!!

5  Thank Strike_a_Pose
Reviewed August 22, 2009

I have been going to this casino since it opened. The last few years it has really gone down hill. They have very few penny machines and most have you playing 100 to 500 at a time. It is very smoky and poorly ventilated. I like to go to casinos to have fun. I don't expect to get rich, but with their machines, one can lose a lot of money quickly. The original casino a few hundred yards away is just as bad. They need to visit other casinos in the state and country to see how far behind they are. I just took a road trip down the Mississippi to New Orleans and this casino was the worst one I visited. Even the casinos in the riverboats had better ventilation. I realize that you should expect to be around smokers when you go to a casino, but at all of the other ones, you really didn't notice it. As I was leaving, there was a comment box, but no comment cards to fill out. It took the "concierge" about 10 minutes to find one. There was no manager on duty to talk to, and I didn't really feel like unloading on this poor old lady. I'm not complaining because I lost money, because I didn't-I broke even at my choice. My advice would be to find a different town to gamble in because Green Bay has turned into a dump since they dumped Brett Favre.

5  Thank hiseitz