“Waste of time!!!!!!!!”

Oneida Casino
Ranked #17 of 65 things to do in Green Bay
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Gambling center features 2,800 slot and video machines plus blackjack tables and high-stakes bingo.
Reviewed July 19, 2011

This place is a waste of time. Everytime that my friends and I have gone we go in a big group, scatter around to play and all of us usually lose. We usually go to Milwaukee or to Menominee instead. There system is down a lot and causes a lot of frustration for many patrons because they don't have enough staff to fix the glitches. This one time I had to stand around and wait for assistance for about 20 mins! They have HORRIBLE PAYOUT compared to other casinos I've been to. They will always make up the excuse that 'by WI law, they are required to payout 90% of what goes into the machines...." the catch is that they are in control of what the odds of winning are, so although someONE may win big, the rest will lose big time....and there's no way to tell over WHAT PERIOD OF TIME IS THAT 90% payout good for? people there tell me before that they think of that place as an adult's Chuckie Cheese, you go to watch the machines spin and light up.... but don't count on winning. The last bonus I ever ever ever got from this place was worth 28 dollars--and this was on a $1.50 bet! This place is a joke. HORRIBLE PAYOUT.

7  Thank Travllr_11

Reviewed July 12, 2011

I have been attending this casino for more than 15 years and I have noticed the bingo winners are usually always electronic and the same people the majority of the time. The casino doesn't even have paper win sessions anymore that's how bad it is getting. Every game except 1 is available on electronic. How can this be fair to all patrons of this establishment. The reviews I have read about machines being so tight are true. Anything that does win is taken out.

9  Thank Happy23_11
Reviewed April 14, 2011

Things got even worse with their new system than they ever were before. Do not expect any play time unless you have plenty of money. A bonus is just that "A Bonus" they are very far and few between and pay little if any thing at all. Disgruntled employees, (course their wages have been frozen for the past 5 years) so it is hard to blame them. This use to be an awesome casino that allowed plenty of play time. But I have found it is much more fun to just throw your money on the floor and watch the people scramble to pick it up. If you play 1 dollar a spin then $100. will average you a little over 15 minutes of fun,fun,fun

9  Thank playedalot
Reviewed March 7, 2011

I was at the casino on Saturday March 5, 2011 and the power went out around 2:00 PM. I did not get someone to help me until 5:45 PM. The staff was very helpful, but there was no one in charge. It was dark in the casino and there were customers coming in and going out. The have no procedures for what to do when they lose power. There was only water, because the soft drink and coffee needed power. They did not order in pizza, sub sandwiches, snack or beverages, while we had to wait for someone to take our information so we could leave. Your only options were to give them your ID and come back and pick up your money within 10 days or give them an ID and your Social Security number and they would mail you a check. I was not going to give my SS # and I could not make it back within 10 days, so my only option was to wait for the power to come on. I know many people just left and lost their money and I think other people were coming in and thinking they could claim the money on some of the machines.

How a casino could not have UPS for there buildings, emergency generators and a second power line is beyond me. They should have all this with backups and fail over. There are no procedures, no one who could make a decision and no management on call.

They need a change in management/leadership.

I was there with four other people, one was my 95 year old mother. She left her money in the machine (less then 10 dollars) and went to wait for me. I was not going to leave my 142.00 dollars, so I had to sit for 3 hours and 45 minutes. There was no offer of compensation for my time. They could of offered some free play, an upgrade on my players club card, free food or something to say they were sorry. Poor customer service.

How much money was just left on all the slot machines?

7  Thank Sweathog2844
Reviewed January 23, 2011

I call this place O-TIGHTA Casino. Have been going for many years.... I noticed the payouts were getting fewer and fewer.... then the free games became ridiculous.... Now the crowds are thinning out... can't blame anyone....

They took the "Fun, Fun, Fun" out ... and put in O-Tighta slots..

8  Thank BillFromWisconsiin