“Great burgers & fries”

Five Guys
Ranked #44 of 474 Restaurants in Green Bay
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

We have been here a couple of times and the burgers r wayyyy better than any other fast food place. Fast & friendly service. cajun fries r the best!

There are newer reviews for Five Guys

Reviewed March 21, 2013

Bun was dried out on edges and hard as a rock. Burger had no taste - Mac Donalds is much better with their 1/3# burgers. Fries were thrown on top of burger in a paper bag. What a mess.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

I was curious, everyone RAVES about 5 Guys. Service was fast, friendly, decor was nice, smelled awesome. Taste was where they fell. for a burger joint I guess it isn't that bad, but I don't expect it should taste like a day old microwaved McD's burger. I choked down half of it, gave up threw it out. I will have to try another 5 Guys in some other town or location to see if its just that location.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Burger was great though not as good as an Inn and Out burger. I do not like their thick fries, either the regular thick cut or the cagun. I would go again for the burger.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

I don't eat burgers very often, but when I crave one, I LOVE going to Five Guys! It's a great experience...order your food, sit down and munch of peanuts in the shell, then chow down on a wonderful burger made the way you want, and WOW, tons of fries! Make sure to only get one order of fries to share between two or three people, they give you lots!