“Great Food”

Add it.
Cheeseheads
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 7, 2012

The Manager at the Microtel sent us over to eat here. The card you get with your room even has a free drink coupon on the back! The food was great and the staff was awesome. We will be back!

There are newer reviews for Cheeseheads

Reviewed July 17, 2012

Good food. Superb ice cream! Friendly staff. Salad bar/buffet just ok - better to order off the menu.

Reviewed July 2, 2012

I tried this place because it was close to the Country Inn, and have to say all in all it was ok. Food was good, and the staff were freindly, but service was a little slow, and it felt a little out of Date. All in all I wouldn't discourage anyone from trying it.

Reviewed April 4, 2012

Did not eat here. Went for a couple of drinks at Happy Hour. Bartender will roll the dice. If you beat her roll your drink is for free!

Reviewed January 1, 2012

This used to be Legends. I do miss the legendary margaritas & Shrimp durango salads. The menu is pretty small, but they added a nice salad bar. the only reason I rated it as average is because some of the bar tenders are very stingy on the liquor. i had 2 big cocktails last time I was here & they both had no liquor in them. The service can be super slow sometimes & great other times. My husband loved the pizza here, and my food has always been good.