“Great food, great value”

Green Bay Distillery
Ranked #15 of 473 Restaurants in Green Bay
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Canberra, Australia
“Great food, great value”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

This was a 3rd choice for lunch & after eating here I was pleased the other 2 weren't available. The venue is large & was quiet the day we visited. My guess is it would be very busy when the Green Bay Packers have a home game - it's just around the corner from Lambeu Field. I had the Bratt Platter (eating bratts is a must when in Wisconsin). 2 bratts (bratwaust sausages) & the best sauerkraut I have ever tasted, bacon gave it a lovely smoke flavor. My partner had a cheese curd burger which was equally yummy. There was also a good selection of beers. There was an excellent range of menu items to chose from. Meal sizes were generous without being over the top. Our lunch. + 2 drinks cost under 30 dollars.

• Visited October 2012
3 Thank Jocelyn C
Mike M, Manager at Green Bay Distillery, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
Thanks for stopping by the Distillery! We hope to be higher on your list the next time you come to Green Bay!

Tampa, Florida
“Good sports bar”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Not quite sure why this was as empty as it was. Good selection of beers, a good number of TVs and the food we ordered was good. We have a couple of appetizers and a pizza and enjoyed it all. We also had good, polite service. Plenty of seating at high-tops or tables. We certainly would stop in again when we are back in town.

• Visited September 2012
3 Thank Trygve A
Mike M, Manager at Green Bay Distillery, responded to this review, October 3, 2012
Thanks for taking the time to review our restaurant! We appreciate you choosing Green Bay Distillery when you were in town and hope you visit us the next time you're in Wisconsin!.
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Very awesome staff and Resturant!!!”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

I am so impressed with the whole experience we had with Green Bay Distillery!! I run a "moms" group on Facebook and I was gaining alot of members, I wanted to do something special for the moms and was doing a sweepstakes giveaway so I had approached the Distillery for a possibly prize, maybe a gift card, and they were so awesome to work with us to throw the members in the group a party! It was such a wonderful time and was so smoothly ran thanks to the staff and workers. We had the indoor/outdoor patio which fit our party so perfect, and we also had the appetizer buffet(which we were so impressed with, even a mini salad bar which my husband just loved!) I would go back in a heartbeat to Green Bay Distillery!!

• Visited August 2012
3 Thank missgrls2000
Mike M, Manager at Green Bay Distillery, responded to this review, September 7, 2012
Thanks for bringing your group of Moms to the Distillery. You were a great bunch to have and we'd love to see you back anytime!
“Unhappy employees equals lack of concern for customer happiness.”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

When Tom, Dick, and Harry's broke away from Levy, was really excited to retry GBD. Unfortunately, have walked out once due to lack of acknowledgement, almost twice. Staff was available, just didn't act as if it was their position to help you. Food isn't anything to rave about, could go to any other place and have the same thing. Won't be going back.

2 Thank Kairi319
We are extremely disappointed that you did not enjoy your experience with us. We attempted to contact you directly following your review to make things right. I hope you'll give Green Bay Distillery another chance.
“Has potential”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Visiting the area & had dinner. Expected a distillery, but when I asked, I was told it wasn't but they are planning on being one. The atmosphere was great & the food was ok. The service weren't experienced but were friendly & attentive. Will try all other places around before considering going back unroll they actually become a distillery.

1 Thank CharlestowneArmory
Thanks for stopping by the Distillery. We're still in phase one of our Distillery plans which means we're infusing vodka in small batches. We hope you'll stop in again to try one our infusions!