“Lovin' the football; Kickin' with taste”

Green Bay Distillery
Ranked #16 of 474 Restaurants in Green Bay
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 6, 2012

Packer fans: what more could you want? Parking lot: There was a set of bleachers facing the Green Bay Packer's practice field, which was right there ~ so close ~ directly across from the restaurant! The restaurant itself is open, airy and CLEAN. It has a comfortable, sportsy elegance. Since it can fit a lot of people, there is no wait time. There are sections that appeal to all: a fun, open-air inclement-weather prepared patio, where people can gather to eat, drink and gawk at the Packers. Sauntering around the back of the main part of the restaurant is a family-friendly game section for kids/families to play pool, air hockey, or ski ball, in addition to video games.
As far as the food is concerned: I had read an article about the food at this restaurant in the Food Network magazine. The food lives up to its reputation: it is unique to Wisconsin ~ with a twist. The buffalo cheese curds are an explosion of taste! They definitely are on my "crave" list. The burgers were excellent ~ with that down-home fresh-from-the grill taste ~ mouthwatering. You can top 'em with cheese curds or sauerkraut and bratwurst. Or you can skip the burger altogether and have a honey pulled pork, which wowed my husband. And the fries. These are no limp, wet noodles. These are crisp and seasoned.
I can't wait to go back!

5  Thank SusannahTGIF
There are newer reviews for Green Bay Distillery

Reviewed August 4, 2012

A warm Saturday evening. Lambeau Field in the background from the patio. Less than a football field away from where the Packers practice every day. That alone was enough to keep me coming back. But the food was also great. I started the night with an order of Buffalo Cheese Curds - obviously not something I can find anywhere in Illinois! They were excellent. I also had the Honey Badger pulled pork sandwich which was delicious. The menu had lots to offer. I have never been to the Distillery on game day, but I can only imagine the atmosphere with several large rooms packed full of fans getting ready for the game. Great place for my entire family!

4  Thank Paul_S_1975
Reviewed July 23, 2012

For a Friday evening, this was very uncrowded. I had the Pretzel-crusted Perch and it was very good. Prices are a good value.

1  Thank BCollazo_12
Reviewed July 15, 2012

I've been here when it was Tom, Dick, and Harry's and enjoyed the food.

I can say that I also really enjoy the food at the GB Distillery too!

I ordered one of the Friday fish specials, Pretzel crusted perch and it was awesome. First, you have to enjoy an extra crunchy fish breading to enjoy this dish. Some people like a light cornmeal dusting on their fish and turn their noses up at thicker crunchy breading. Personally, I like both, but the Pretzel Perch at GB DIstillery is awesome. It's priced fairly; you get 3 large butterflies of fish, french fries, coleslaw, and rye bread. I only ate 2 butterflies of fish because the food was too much for me to eat. I've had burgers here too, and they are great. The french fries are good too! The menu has a nice selection of food and the prices are very good. We will continue to come back here for food and drinks!

3  Thank ltl_leah
Reviewed April 9, 2012

4/7/12 Saw wonderful Texas act, Kevin Fowler, for my 3rd time. Tiny crowd compared to what he draws in Texas, concert hall is small with a bar at the back, Leine mini-lodge on one side and another tiny bar at the other side. We had to pour our Bud Light bottles ($3.50) into cups when entering the hall. Cups and "silos" were $4.00 in hall. Opening act Jeff (something) and the Wolf Pack were a pathentic cover band that played mainly Tim McGraw and Keith Urban (pretty much the polar opposite of Fowler). Sound for Fowler was great, but that was he's staff. There was an abudance of bathroom stalls (womens), but few were clean. Service at the bar was slow, they need two or three additional bartenders. Whole place lacks a lot of character. Two sheriffs partolled the concert hall which was odd.

Mike M, Manager at Green Bay Distillery, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2012

Thank you for visiting Green Bay Distillery Distillery for the Kevin Fowler show. We apologize that you ran into some unkept stalls. We bring in local law enforcement to ensure that our guests enjoy our events safely. We hope you’ll give us another try the next time you’re in Green Bay.