“Great experence”

Wingate by Wyndham Green Bay/Airport
Ranked #3 of 41 Hotels in Green Bay

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Upper MI
Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

I was very pleased with the hotel, and the more modern touches in my room. My room appeared to be clean, BUT when I went to make my coffee next morning in the room I was grossed out to find an old coffee pod still in the coffee makers basket....can't help but then wonder what else was overlooked or glossed over? I have to say I felt ingress and egress was not clearly marked and was confusing, but I muddled through. The morning breakfast was above the average fare, and the hotel has a nice over all 'feel' to it. I know that occasionally 'stuff' happens as I would be willing to bet the coffee maker thing happened under that circumstance. Aside from that and the confusing entrance/exit I was very pleased and would stay here again.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
KellyLGM, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Green Bay/Airport, responded to this review, November 12, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. I apologize that your coffee pot was not entirely clean and have already addressed the issue with our Executive Housekeeper. I am happy to hear that the rest of your stay was good. We hope to see you again soon.
Travelers also viewed these Green Bay hotels
Hampton Inn Green Bay
#4 of 41 in Green Bay
Hampton Inn Green Bay Downtown
Holiday Inn Green Bay Stadium

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Green Bay/Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wingate by Wyndham Green Bay/Airport

Property: Wingate by Wyndham Green Bay/Airport
Address: 2065 Airport Dr, Green Bay, WI 54313-5539
Location: United States > Wisconsin > Green Bay
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#3 Business Hotel in Green Bay
#4 Romantic Hotel in Green Bay
#7 Family Hotel in Green Bay
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Wingate by Wyndham Green Bay/Airport 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wingate by Wyndham Green Bay/Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wingate By Wyndham Airport Hotel Green Bay