“Great Place to stay”

Wingate by Wyndham Green Bay/Airport
Ranked #3 of 42 Hotels in Green Bay
Reviewed February 20, 2013

The rooms were great and the nice comfortable bed. will stay again. AA++. and loved the breakfast hot one.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
KellyLGM, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Green Bay/Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review! We hope to see you again!

Reviewed February 15, 2013

I booked this hotel through a third party website for a great deal when I needed to stay in GB a night for work. It was confusing to get to as you have to drive in towards the airport. I was REALLY disappointed when I saw it was literally right next to the airport. However, I only heard one plane my entire stay there, before I even went to bed. And I am a light sleeper....

Check in was quick and efficient. They were having some sort of happy hour when I got there of which I did not partake, but looked like they had Leine's and Miller on tap, and snacks.

Room was very spacious. Medium sized flat screen TV. Bed was comfortable. Microwave and fridge which was great. Bathroom had granite countertops, clean, large shower, and lots of nice towels. Free wi-fi was great!

I recently stayed at a four star hotel in Milwaukee, and I would say this room was nicer. I wouldn't actually mind staying here a few nights!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
KellyLGM, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Green Bay/Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review. The reception you mentioned in your review is our Manger's Reception that we hold every Monday - Thursday night from 5:00-7:00pm, with complimentary beer, snacks and soda and this is open to all registered guests over 21. Hopefully on your next stay you will be able to enjoy it!

Reviewed February 12, 2013

I always stay at the Wingate. They always make you feel special and go above what needs to be . The rooms are always very clean, the free breakfast has anything you could want,The whole staff is great,

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Celeste N
KellyLGM, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Green Bay/Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review. We are so happy that when you visit you feel welcomed at the hotel. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

I stayed here 6 nights for an extended family visit. Overall the room was comfortable and the free hot breakfast great. The location worked well for me and I was satisfied.

Yesterday, I was trying to get home. I checked out and then due to a snow storm, my flight was cancelled. The Wingate staff (who are very professional and friendly) accomodated me with 2 trips back and forth to the airport as the travel arrangements were changing. When I re-checked in, they surprised me with an upgrade to a suite with a whirpool. I really appreciated the above and beyond customer service.

Thanks Wingate staff!

Julie

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
KellyLGM, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Green Bay/Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review. Last weeks snowstorm did ruin a lot of our guests travel and any little bit that we can do help is well worth it to make a stressful situation a little easier. I hope you had a safe trip home and that we will see you again soon!

Reviewed January 25, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
KellyLGM, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Green Bay/Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2013

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We enjoyed our stay at the Wingate in Greenbay...We were bummed to find out that they dont have a hot tub anymore but we were upgraded to a whirlpool suite. We very much enjoyed the breakfast and our bed was very comfortable....We would recommend this establishment.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Happy Late Anniversary. I am so happy to hear that you had a great Anniversary Weekend and that we were able make your weekend more special. Thank you for taking the time let us know about your experience. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed January 16, 2013

We splurged and booked the Executive Suite with the Jacuzzi. Everything about this room was first class!!! The room was quiet (we're on an airport property) and everthing about the room (especially the French doors separating the rooms) was "top shelf". Morning hot breakfast offered many items and ALL of the staff we encountered were friendly. Do stay here! 'Course the facat that is directly across from the casino if a BIG plus ;-)

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
KellyLGM, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Green Bay/Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2013

I am so happy to hear that you had a great stay. Sometimes it is nice to splurge and treat yourself to something nice. It is a plus that we are directly located across the street from Oneida Bingo and Casino, and the Casino does offer our hotel 24 hour complimentary shuttle service to and from them, so it is a nice added bonus. We hope to see you again soon!