“One night stay, very enjoyable”

Wingate by Wyndham Green Bay/Airport
Ranked #3 of 41 Hotels in Green Bay
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“One night stay, very enjoyable”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

This property is quite nice, with professional staff, large clean rooms and a good breakfast spread. I have stayed at a few other Wingate Properties and I would rate this hotel a 4 out of 5 compared to its peers. Some might find it hard to enter/leave the hotel and will accidentally drive into the airport due to the odd access road. A nice improvement would be a better location/more retail closer to the hotel. There is nothing within walking distance of the property.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
KellyLGM, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Green Bay/Airport, responded to this review, January 4, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a great review. I know I have said this before but we are very lucky to have such a wonderful staff. Hope to see you again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 31, 2012

I have stayed at Hiltons and Hyatts and this hotel was so much better. Staff was very helpful. The room was clean, comfortable and had everything I needed. Wish I could have stayed longer!!!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

KellyLGM, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Green Bay/Airport, responded to this review, January 2, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a great review. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and were able to relax.
CHICAGO
Reviewed December 27, 2012

Great except for the heat. Motion sensors that click it on every time you turn over are a terrible idea and no one in our room slept well. There are better ways to tell if someone is in the room.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Thank you for taking the time to let me know about your experience with our heating system. It is unusual that I hear someone telling us that they are too loud. I have maintenance checking them to make sure they remain quiet so everyone can enjoy a good nights rest.
ELLISON BAY
Reviewed December 24, 2012

I stayed at the Wyndham hotel right on the GRB airport grounds, yet it couldn't have been more quiet and relaxing. Instead of a big jet taking off over my head, I heard nothing but a gentle wind outside my window. The room was quiet and clean and the staff were all very helpful and accommodating. This is the only hotel I will visit when I'm coming and going from the airport. Thank you, Wyndham staff, for getting it right!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

KellyLGM, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Green Bay/Airport, responded to this review, December 26, 2012
Thank you for writing such a wonderful review. I know I have said this before but we are a quiet hotel for being on the grounds of the airport. I am very happy to hear that you had a relaxing stay, we hope to see you again soon!
MADISON
Reviewed December 18, 2012

Great new find for us in the Green Bay area - right across from the Oneida Casino. Fabulous breakfast included each morning - hot - scrambled eggs, sausages, waffles, toast, pastries, bagels, fruit, cereal, juice, yogurt, coffee and a nice selection of teas. Pretty much anything you'd want!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

KellyLGM, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Green Bay/Airport, responded to this review, December 21, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a great review. I am happy that you were able to find us and we hope to see you again soon!
PAINESVILLE
Reviewed December 17, 2012

when we arrived about 8:00 pm sunday evening with our Hertz rent-a-car I was told the van could not pick me up as the driver had called in sick. There was no one else available nor did they think it important enough to call in a sub. The next day I was told the hotel manager, a woman, knew of this but took no action. Hertz is reasonable close by but with a flared up arthritic knee I did not appreciate having to walk back from the turn in. Hertz only has one person on duty at night.

Very disappointing that no one cared enough to see that the eventuality of someone needing transportation could be assisted. I expect better. We also stayed at the hotel on Friday evening after arriving from Cleveland and returned there Sunday night prior to our Monday morning AM departure.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

I am sorry that your stay was less than satisfactory, it is our goal here at the Wingate Green Bay to provide exceptional customer service. Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay.