“I would stay here again.”

Wingate by Wyndham Green Bay/Airport
Ranked #3 of 41 Hotels in Green Bay
Reviewed October 9, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
KellyLGM, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Green Bay/Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2012

There are newer reviews for Wingate by Wyndham Green Bay/Airport

Reviewed October 9, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends

Reviewed October 7, 2012

This is an exceptionally nice place. Everything is tidy, clean and the furnishings are up to date. The staff was always attentive and friendly. The rooms were nice. The bathroom was clean and well maintained..no missing tiles or gungy faucets. The linens on the bed were like new. Breakfast was good. After staying at other hotels in the area, I'll have to say that this is the nicest one and the value is outstanding. I would say that the only thing wrong is that there are no restaurants within walking distance...but the hotel will get you where you want to go...you cannot beat this place.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
KellyLGM, Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Green Bay/Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2012

Thank you for a wonderful review. It would be nice if we had restaurants within walking distance but we do have a lot of restaurants who will deliver to the hotel. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed October 7, 2012

I travel once or twice a year alone to visit family & frieends. I drive 60 miles to Green Bay to stay the night and fly out in the morning. Then on the return trip also. I leave my car parked in your lot because I know you will notice if something happens to it. I love having you take me to the airport and pick me up. I also enjoyed this time the "Happy Hour" set up, somewhere to go for a refreshment and talk to a few people before going back to my room for the night. Love the room, this has been the first hotel/resort that I go to sleep easy and for the full night, I guess I would explain it as "feeling safe" under your roof.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
KellyLGM, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Green Bay/Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2012

I am glad we can be your home away from home when you travel! It is always nice when you can get a good night's sleep especially when you are traveling. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed October 5, 2012

Pleased with our stay. Will be back. Great location by airport and Oneida Casino.
Especially liked the late afternoon drinks and snacks. Cookies upon arrival were
a real treat. Keep up the good work.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Thank you for a wonderful review. We hope to see you soon and we will keep the cookies warm waiting for you.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

The Wingate in Green Bay by the Airport is great! It's rated as a 2.5/3 Star hotel but it is so clean and up-kept that it could easily be a 4 star. Of course it's amenities are simple (no pool or hot tub, no room service, etc) and this is likely why it isn't a higher rated hotel. I have stayed here 3 times now and plan to go back next time I need a hotel in this area. Next time I will get pictures to post.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
KellyLGM, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Green Bay/Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2012

Thank you for the great review. We are limited on the amentities we can offer but we do offer some good ones like the complimentary breakfast and the complimentary managers reception from 5:00-7:00pm Monday - Thursday. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed October 2, 2012

This is a great hotel, with great people! The staff go out of their way to take care of the guests. I had a 5:45 a.m. flight and they made sure that there was breakfast available at 4:30 a.m. I really like the fact that the hotel is only a few minutes from the airport terminal. Thank you for fine service

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
KellyLGM, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Green Bay/Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2012

Thank you for a great review. I am sorry that you had to get up so early to catch your morning flight, but I am happy that we were able to accomodate you! We hope to see you again soon!