Wingate by Wyndham Green Bay/Airport
$94
$92
Country Inn
$99
AmericInn by Wyndham Green Bay East(Green Bay)(Great Value!)
Comfort Suites(Green Bay)
$98
$83
Radisson
$75
Country Inn
Aloft Green Bay(Green Bay)
$94
Aloft.com
$90
  • Pool
$140
$136
Orbitz.com
All reviewsfree beerearly flightfront deskoneida casinoshuttle servicefree shuttlenice hotelroom was cleanwafflesgreat place to staynext morningfree breakfasthot breakfastbusiness tripstaff was friendlywould stay here againone night stay
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Our Daughter, Son in law and seven grandchildren live in Green Bay, so when we visit we stay at your Hotel as we have tried others and have found yours to be the best. Very nice Hotel and very comfortable, every thing we would ask ,Will see you soon.
Tony & Carol Obodzinski

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
1  Thank Anthony O
KellyLGM, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Green Bay/Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2012

Thank you for such a great review. It is always nice to have a nice place to stay espcially when you are visiting family. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed September 20, 2012

I always have a pleasant experience when I stay at this hotel. The front desk people have always been great and helpful. My only negative is that I miss the cappachino machine and I think the breakfast is not as good as it used to be.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Thank you for your wonderful review. I will share your comments on breakfast with Wyndham Corporate as they are always looking at ways we can improve breakfast.

Reviewed July 31, 2012

I was attending the EAA convention and air show in Oshkosh 7-27 to 7-30. Since there were no hotels in Oshkosh or nearby, several of my friends and I chose to stay at the Wingate in Green Bay, WI. It was a 45 minute drive to the airshow, but Green Bay has more to offer and the price of 126.00 was well below everyone near the air show.

We were all impressed by the oversize rooms, nice furnishings and cleanliness of the rooms. There is a casino across the street and the Green Bay Airport is within an easy walk of the hotel. For convenence, it can't be beat.

The staff was puppy-dog friendly and spoke to us every time we walked through the lobby or down the hall.

The breakfast was not good, but not the worst I have seen either. It's just basic coffee, juice and lots of carbs. Donuts, rolls, toast, cereal, etc...

Parking was free, the parking spots are oversize and easy to navigate.

The hotel has no pool or hot tub. Guests are free to use the Radisson across the street (same owners) and there is a free shuttle to the Radisson and Casino, 24 hours a day. There is no restaurant at the hotel.

Room Tip: No matter what side you are on, you will never know there is an airport next door. The building must have been engineered for sound proofing.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
KellyLGM, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Green Bay/Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write about the Wingate by Wyndham - Green Bay. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay. I hope you enjoyed your time at the EAA airshow as it is a very unique experience. We hope to see you again for EAA 2013!

Reviewed July 30, 2012

The property is in excellent condition. The staff are friendly and very efficient. The rooms are surprisingly quiet as the location is just yards away from the airport runway. The contiental breakfast is sufficient and set up well in a nice lobby area. For the price, this property is a great value.

Room Tip: I don't think room location is an issue.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. When I first started working here I too was concerned regarding the noise from the airport and I was pleasantly surprised that I never hear the airplanes. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed June 25, 2012

Stayed only one Saturday night in mid June 2012. Hotel is located on Airport and is directly across the road from the Oneida Casino. Hotel is very nice. Rooms are large, very nicely appointed and quiet. Comfortable beds, nice bathroom and everything spotless. Housekeeping was excellent. The front desk people were very friendly, efficient and helpful. Morning breakfast was better than most free breakfasts at hotels. Food was fresh and plentiful. Nothing to complain about, would stay again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Management response:Responded June 29, 2012

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to tell future guests about your stay here at the Wingate by Wyndham Green Bay!

We truly value our guests and I am glad you had a great experience! We hope to see you again in the future.