“Some of the Best Sushi Ever!”
Review of Phin

Phin
Ranked #95 of 469 Restaurants in Green Bay
Cuisines: Sushi
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Some of the Best Sushi Ever!”
Reviewed January 4, 2012

I have had lots of sushi in the past. One of things that was good was the trust me roll. I was there with my parents and at first they did not think it looked so good. But then I made them try it. They were very suprised they thought it was awsome. Another sushi roll I had was the big O. It was a great starter. It had lots of raw fish in it. As the last small appetizer I had was the potstickers. The outside was crispy and the inside was full of meat and vegetables. Personally the outside was to crispy. Last but not least I had Green Tea ice-cream for dessert. It was wonderful. One thing I thought could have been better was the portion size of the ice-cream. The portion was huge. You better be hungrey if you want it.

• Visited January 2012

Community of Madrid, Spain
“I will return!”
Reviewed November 23, 2011

We ate at Phin Sushi after purchasing a groupon for it. Phin replaced a previous sushi restaurant that was previously at the same location. The interior was updated and made to feel modern and open.

We had a variety of sushi and sashimi. All of it was very good and we will return!

• Visited November 2011