“Clean and Nice and Helpful Staff”

Days Inn & Suites Green Bay WI.
Ranked #9 of 41 Hotels in Green Bay

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Detroit Suburb
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013

Prior to Days Inn, this was a Candlewood Suites. The desk staff and Manager during my 6 night stay were unfriendly! In fact, after 5 nights of my stay, I wanted my rug vacuumed. They refused because it was their policy not to vacuum until the 7th day, period. I asked if I could take a vacuum and do it myself. They refused, and the Manager (a 30's woman) was belligerent in her attitude towards my request!! Got her name and wrote the corporation, but never heard back. That speaks volumes!!! Needless to say, I stay elsewhere when I travel to GBay. Now I see they've changed affiliations. Bet it was because of their bad business practices and horrid attitude!!!

Room Tip: Avoid rooms near the elevators.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank JimmyVan
Albuquerque, New Mexico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2013

Extremely pleased with the condition of this hotel. Rooms were good size, very clean, comfortable bed. Service was very good when booking in, one of the best.
Breakfast was the only let down, out of orange juice, ( was fixed) no bread for toast and no egg in warming tray.
Still good value.

Room Tip: Away from lift
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank peter e
Waukesha
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2013

I had a long trip driving up, and I was exceedingly grateful for the welcoming staff member at the front desk – she even provided me with a nice, cold water bottle :) She and all the rest of the staff with whom I interacted that weekend (my stay was Friday through Sunday) were wonderful. I did use the fitness center both nights, and I was really pleased with how nice it was – I was also impressed at the number of washers and dryers they had in the laundry facility! If I return for a longer stay, I'll keep that in mind! Having a kitchenette in the room was greatly appreciated as well – I didn’t actually know that every room had one when I booked my stay, but it made for a much easier weekend regarding meal planning. Overall, it was a very relaxing experience, which I would recommend to anyone needing to travel to the Green Bay area :)

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

1 Thank Brianna S
Poughkeepsie, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

I didn't expect a stove and refrigerator! Close to Lambeau Field and the Titletown brewery and virtually all of the city. If you go, make sure you take the Lambeau tour. I am no Packers fan, but the tour was entertaining and fun, and well worth the price. Titletown has a very good IPA. If you are into photography, drive up to Cave Point (about an hour northeast), especially at sunrise.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo