“Food was ok-but did love the bread.”
Review of Regatta 220

Regatta 220
Ranked #43 of 465 Restaurants in Green Bay
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Business meetings, Scenic view, Romantic, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Drinks, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Broadway
Michigan
“Food was ok-but did love the bread.”
Reviewed June 15, 2012

To me the restaurant was average. My hubby and I both thought that our meal sounded better than it tasted. The portions on some of the meals at our table were small-especially for the price.

Visited June 2012

Vancouver, WA
“Cool decor”
Reviewed May 25, 2012

We lunched at Regatta 220 on a sunny afternoon. The water view is quite limited, but the atmosphere overall was cool. Chris-Craft suspended from the ceiling. Yachting gear everywhere. We had lake perch fish fry and a spinach salad. Both were very good.

Community of Madrid, Spain
“Nice menu, tasty food, service hit or miss”
Reviewed May 21, 2012

I went for dinner on a Friday night. It was busy, but they seated us right away (inside). Great drink menu and decent wine selection. We had a beer on tap and a martini. The menu is pretty big with a nice variety. We had the chicken bacon cheddar pizza and the southwest chicken flatbread. Food and drinks were tasty. Service was really slow and they messed up our drink order. We'll go again, but hopefully the service will be a lot better.

Owensville, Missouri
“Good menu choices and atmosphere”
Reviewed May 13, 2012

Four of us went out to Regatta using a coupon. I had the Gorgonzola Steak Diablo Gnocchi which I wasn't too fond of. It was alleged to be spicy. It really wasn't. There was some odd taste I didn't like. I did enjoy my husband's Margherita Pizza. We both had left overs. For 4 the bill came to just under $100 with a shared dessert & appetizer. Our party of four mostly loved their food. I really liked the menu selection from burgers, wraps, pizza, pasta to steak. You gotta try the turtle cookie!!!!!

• Visited May 2012
“Waterfront by Green Bay standards”
Reviewed May 10, 2012 via mobile

When asked for a good waterfront view restaurant in Green Bay, my co-worker and I were told about Regatta 220. While the locals raved about it, we were rather unimpressed. We did have a table with a "waterfront" view but it was more looking out over their giant patio (which I am sure is nice on a great evening) and looking at a freeway, a dumpster, paved road, and small marina with some water. The food was average to good - I had an ahi tuna wrap and seemed to taste more of the tortilla than anything else so I finally ended up just taking the tuna out and eating it on its own. My friend had the Thai Chicken pizza and I had a slice and it was good. Service was good and friendly, atmosphere was nice overall. Overall, it was an average restaurant by most city standards.

1 Thank Ejkeller