“Overly expensive and very bland food, long wait for everything”
Review of Fajita Republic - CLOSED

Fajita Republic
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Fajita Republic is Green Bay’s answer to authentic Mexican cuisine. All our dishes are prepared with the finest and freshest ingredients. Our menu shows off the more traditional style of Mexican cuisine along with unique creations. We have a passion for cooking up new and innovative specials while keeping the Mexican gusto alive. You can be rest assured that all our fine Mexican dishes are made to dazzle your taste buds.
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Been there once, will not go again. They must have fantastic drink specials for the number of people that were in there because my entire family did not like the food.

1  Thank gdborley

Reviewed January 11, 2012

My husband and I decided to try Fajita Republic as we had heard some good things about this restaurant...we ordered delivery...the delivery was fast, but we live less than a mile from them. My husband ordered the steak burrito dinner with a side of quacamole and I ordered the 3 HARD shell taco dinner. when I opened mine I got soft shell not HARD as I requested. and the quacamole was nowhere to be found. My husband said his was OK, and I ate 1 1/2 of my taco's even though I hate soft shell...the refried beans and rice were awesome but for me the taco meat was VERY salty. Them claiming they are authentic mexican I understood thier reason for putting cinnomon into the mix but they went a bit overboard with it. My husband said it was very noticable in his burrito and I could taste alot of it in the taco meat...it had just the right amount in the beans though. Overall for the price I was a bit dissapointed , would we go there again? Not sure.

Reviewed January 2, 2012

3 of 4 in our group didn't like our food. I found pork in my vegetarian burrito. They did remake a meal because my husband hated the mole sauce.

Reviewed December 10, 2011

We went to Fajita Republic tonight as part of a birthday party group. I have to say the food was really good, but the service was close to the worst restaurant experience I have ever had. About 15 minutes after we sat down the waitress arived to take our drink order. We said we wanted to order our food right away but the waitress just said she would bring us chips and left after finding out what we wanted to drink. 15 minutes later when she returned to the table with the drinks we told her again we wanted to order food. My wife had to point out that she is pregnant and was shaking before the waitress finally decided she could take our order. 40 minutes later when the food came, my wife's food was not delivered. Without saying a word about any kind of a delay, the waitress started asking everyone if they were all set. It wasn't until we pointed out she did not have her food yet that the waitress said it was still coming. Made me wonder if it was really already coming or she just didn't want to admit she forgot someone. Throughout dinner, unless the waitress was bringing something to our table, we didn't see her, so we only got to ask for refills or anything else we might need if she was already coming to us for something else. Not sure if she was also the cook or they had her working other tables in another room, but thought it was funny that we never saw her to be able to get her attention. Multiple members of our party actually went to the bar and got their own drinks rather than waiting. Not sure if this was the waitresses fault or the restaurant, but either way we don't plan to return.

Reviewed November 2, 2011

The food here wasn't very good. Everyone I was with did not like their dinners. Service was very slow even though the place was empty.