“Relaxed. Great meaty wings. Attentive staff.”
Review of Legend Larry's

Legend Larry's
Ranked #61 of 480 Restaurants in Green Bay
Cuisines: American
Description: One of several Legend Larry's locations in Wisconsin.
Description: One of several Legend Larry's locations in Wisconsin.
Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

Definitely a low key place. The wings sell themselves. If you like heat and flavor go for Scary Larry. If you sit at the bar you get better service. If you sit at the tables you have to come to the bar to get your drinks and to order. The order form is completed by the customer and handed to the bartender. I've never waited more than 10 minutes even when jam packed. The wings are meatier than The Bar or BWW. Don't come here to have a waitress in your face creeping on you. If you want that go to Hooters or Tilted Kilt. If you want a mellow atmosphere and great wings, Larry's is the place.

1  Thank Kevingreenbay

Reviewed September 9, 2012

I have been here 3 times now, and I think the wings are great. I honestly think that they are the some of the best wings in Green Bay, nice meaty wings, good hot sauce. I've had the hot and Scary Larry, both of which are great. They have some nice specials, and good beers on tap. I'd agree that they don't have a lot of waiters delivering the wings, but service is good. Lots of tv's for watching football games. I would definitely go back, and I already have.

Reviewed May 5, 2012

We kept hearing that Legend Larry's had the best wings. My wife and I decided to give it a go. We eached order two orders of a 1/2 dozen wings, so that we could try 4 flavors. We also ordered some Sides.

Food: The wings were just ok. My wife got Caribbean Mango and Honey BBQ. The Mango had just the slightest hint of flavor and were best described as oily. The Honey BBQ had little to no flavor. I ordered Hot Garlic and Spicy Bacon BBQ. My wings were good, but I had no idea which flavor was which. They both just tasted like BBQ wings. We ordered Brocolli Cheese bites and instead got Cauliflower bites.

Drinks: Good varient of beers on tap. Settled on Newcastle. $4/pint wasn't terrible.

Service: This is a small bar with a dining area. Service consisted of finding your own pen, checking some boxes on a tear-off sheet and handing it to the bartender. 45 minutes later, someone yells your name and drops of your food. When you need another drink, you go stand at the bar. Not what we expected, but not terrible either.

Other: Despite facilities for 3, the men's room was more adequately sized for one. Uncomfortably small.

Overall: The food was ok. The service was nil. The prices for drinks were average. It comes down to: Would we go here again? Probably not. The wait time combined with the lack of flavor in the wings wasn't worth it.

Reviewed January 16, 2012

The wings were awesome but the service was slow and unfriendly. We had our wings delivered to us at our table but never got our celery sticks. When the bill came they were on the bill. I let the bartender/server know and she didn't seem apologetic, she blamed the cook instead.