“no bad seats”
Review of Meyer Theatre

Meyer Theatre
Ranked #13 of 64 things to do in Green Bay
Reviewed June 5, 2014

there are not any bad seats here, the staff is courteous, helpful, and easy parking , and great ticket prices. escellent places to eat right across the street.

1  Thank Annette P
There are newer reviews for Meyer Theatre

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Enjoying a show at the Meyer will take you back to the 1950's style movie house. Beautiful interior just as you remember it. My 9 year old grandson commented that "it's just like a castle". The sound is awesome too.

1  Thank Tom H
Reviewed March 18, 2014

The Baroque style is so unique. I love the grand staircase, as you enter, but I also love how they've re-done this old theatre with the little insets with settees upstairs, keeping the old touches, while keeping the bars upstairs and downstairs. My husband and I have enjoyed...as other patrons we've talked with at the shows we've attended (and we've attended many!) the fact that we can take our drinks into the show with us. Thank you, Meyer Theatre, for treating us like the adults we are! =} We have enjoyed every single show there, including The Nutcracker, which I took my granddaughter to!

2  Thank Diane C
Reviewed March 4, 2014

This is a most amazing theatre with quality acts. Not a bad seat in the house.
If you have not yet seen a Franks show, you MUST go! You will not be disappointed!

1  Thank Amy S
Reviewed March 2, 2014

This weekend was my second visit to the Meyer Theatre to attend a concert featuring popular artists who hail from the Fox Cities--River Roots and Acoustic Autumn, both concerts put on by an excellent local radio station. 91.1 The Avenue. The historic theater is a must-see wonder--breathtakingly beautiful, ornate, with gilded carvings, vaulted ceilings, and yet a cozy, intimate feel. The balcony feature "couples" seating. Refreshments are available (A and NA), and it is nice to be in an environment where guests are trusted to respect the property. Go early enough to wander around.

1  Thank jessinwisc