“New owner doing everything at once”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Green Bay
Ranked #25 of 42 Hotels in Green Bay
Reviewed March 19, 2014

I stayed here for a mini vacation, when I arrived Samantha greeted me with a smile and upgraded me for free. To my surprise the room was a lot bigger and had a pull out couch. I am under the impression that this hotel is undergoing some major renovations. I could not sleep well away from my fAmily so I went down and sat in the lobby and chatted with the night auditor Stacy, it seems like the staff is pleased with being a employed here. The only thing I would recommend is a bigger breakfast nook with more options. Coffee was always fresh and soooo good!

Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 18, 2014

I normally stay at the Microtel Inn and suites of Green Bay, this time was no different. Absolutely pleasant the front desk staff was awesome especially Samantha, Stacy and the gm melody! This hotel has great staff all the way around including the head housekeeper Liz. She makes sure her rooms are ready promptly and clean.The only unfortunate part of my stay was that the pool was being renovated. I can only imagine how great this place will be after the renovations. I would recommend .

Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed March 18, 2014

My sister and I stayed together for we were having a girls night out. The room was neat and clean. There was cold air blowing in through the window , other than that the room was great. Your staff was friendly and kind. Samantha Scheffen. Was extremely helpful with a professional manner and wearing a constant smile. I would recommend your hotels to my many friends & family.

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed March 13, 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 9, 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

I just loved the staff probably more than my stay. It feels like home The breakfast was so so but wish they would have some eggs and sausage. I only really seen Sam and Stacy in . The mornings and if the rest of the staff was as amazing as these 2 then i would say you have heck of a crew... Sam very friendly and funny and Stacy being Caring and determined to help with anything possible to guarantee a delightful stay. Thank you girls for a fun weekend! You definately will go far with your intelligence and compassionate attitudes.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends