“Nasty room”

Ranked #26 of 41 Hotels in Green Bay
Sheboygan
“Nasty room”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

When I walked into my room that I was going to be staying in for 5 days I saw something that looked like pizza sauce all down the door frame and jelly on the ceiling and window frame and used towels in the bathroom. I let the front desk know about this and they came in my rm the next day while I was away and "cleaned" it as a stay-over and left everything as it was. That happened everyday. I finally talked to the manager and she said she would email me a coupon for my future stays. -not happening- I never received any email. Disgusted!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Melody A, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Green Bay, responded to this review, January 23, 2013
Jodie – Thank you for taking the time to review us here at Tripadvisor! On behalf of the staff here we do apologize for the poor housekeeping service you have received. I have resent the e-mail you were promised, please contact me directly if you yet again do not see it. We hope you choose to give us another chance at making your hotel stay more comfortable!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Grinnell
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Everything about our stay was good, with the exception of the quietness of the room. Our room was right next to the lobby and it was VERY noisey. I recommend using that particular room(#120 in DePere, WI) for something other than housing guests.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Melody A, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Green Bay, responded to this review, January 7, 2013
We are grateful you chose to stay with us here at Microtel Inn and Suites – Green Bay! We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. For your next reservation, please inform the front desk you would like to be away from the lobby and we can defiantly put you in a quieter part of the hotel! We look forward to your next visit!
EAU CLAIRE
Reviewed December 5, 2012

I was in Green Bay for a Packer's game, and the hotels were all full. I managed to get a room here, when rooms were scarce. It was not the finest hotel I have ever stayed at, but I knew that when I booked it. The hotel and room were quite nice for the price, and I would have no problem staying at this hotel again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Melody A, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Green Bay, responded to this review, December 6, 2012
Patricia –
I’m so glad you found a hotel room with us on a Packer Weekend! We have more renovations planned starting after this Packer season. We hope to see you back!